ready for a timeskip !

+1 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Goro Domo's Oppa

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image

• Juniper [/dʒuːˈnɪpərəs/] is both the capital and fourth most populous state in the Aemerazia country, after Aspen, Tōtara, Gold Cedar and Ash City. With 1.6 million residents, it is the second most populous city in the Aemerazian state of Montebleu.

Juniper was incorporated as a city in 1756 and experienced rapid growth in the mid-nineteenth century. Today, the city is an international hub for commerce, entertainment, technology, telecommunications, and transportation, with Juni International Airport being one of the busiest airports in the world; it also has a high number of highways, and railroad freight entering its region. Juniper also houses attractions for all seasons leading tourism to one of the highest in Aemerazia.

In 2012, Juniper hosted 46.37 million international and domestic visitors, an overall visitation record. Juniper's culture includes contributions to the visual arts, novels, film, theater, especially improvisational comedy, and music, particularly juni-pop, rock, soul, and the creation of Ina music. The city has many nicknames, which reflect the impressions and opinions about historical and contemporary Juniper. The best-known include the "City of Stars" and "Sunrise City".Juniper has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues. As of 2020, same-sex marriage is not legal but recognized in the state of Juniper.

Juniper had a murder rate of 18.5 per 100,000 residents in 2010, ranking 20th among cities with 100,000 people or more. This was less in comparison to smaller Aemerazia cities. Though it has a significantly lower murder rate than many smaller Aemerazia cities, the two largest cities, Apsen and Gold City, have lower rates and lower total homicides. According to reports in 2013, "most of Juniper's violent crime comes from gangs trying to maintain control of drug-selling territories", and is specifically related to the activities of the Bohemian Cartel, which by 2006 had decided to seek to control illicit drug distribution, over against local street gangs. Many residents believe a corrupt police system also falls into play. Violent crime rates vary significantly by area of the city, with more economically developed areas having low rates, but other sections have much higher rates of crime. In 2019, the violent crime rate was 910 per 100,000 people.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image
                        • APPLYING AND CHARACTERS

I'll keep it brief, but please understand that I am not here to rate anyone's skills from 0 to whatever. I, myself, don't think too highly of my own work. But at the same time, I have a pet peeve when it comes to character creation. Anyone too perfect or anyone overly anything will more than likely be denied. There's nothing wrong with tragic or bubbly characters, but a level of depth is wanted more than anything. The entire story of the rp focuses on the different shades and personalities of each characters as it is. Be unique. Not so unique that your character doesn't' make sense, but at least be able to bring them to life rather than playing a one-sided emotionless shell. Give them a weakness, a strength, let them cry as well as find comfort in something. Just make them interesting enough for others to anticipate your next post. Or at least try.

ACTIVITIY

This one is super serious. I'm not even going to bother letting this one slide unless someone gives me a warning ahead of time. There's a strict one post per week rule in place. I know our lives can get busy but if I want this thing to survive then I need people who are willing to at least take a bit of time out of ONE day to help me keep this thing alive. It takes a lot of time and effort on my part to create, plot, plan and keep up with this thing (and my other rp's) and it would hurt to just let this slip through because of whatever. If I don't get a warning, I wont give one. Fair trade. It only takes a second out of the 168 hours that create a week just to let me know. I can't focus primarily on Gaia as I work full-time, I need personal time with my fiance, and I'm a performer on the side. So if you quit or are losing interest, PLEASE PLEASE let me know! I promise we'll work something out or just I won't mind letting you go. It really won't hurt my feelings. It'll hurt me more if you just leave without saying anything than if you told me. Sorry if this sounds standoffish or harsh but I just put way too much thought and energy trying to make this thing work. Plus, I have a very active work and marriage life so no excuses! (=

LITERACY AND POSTS

For the most part, I'm pretty lenient on literacy level and pretty post format. Though this rp is more set for a literate+ level, as long as theres content, something to respond to and enough drive behind the post, have fun with it. You don't need to make a Guinness world record post or anything or describe every detail of the banana your character is eating, but theres a limit as well. It's pretty obvious though. No one liners, at least two paragraphs, meat, juice and all that stuff. Please just try to make it look like you're trying or interested in moving this character with a fleshed out post that says more than 's/he went here'. Layouts can be somewhat of a pain to so whatever with that. Though it's preferred, I don't really care what it looks like. As long as it doesn't stretch the page, takes up the entire page or, you know, the coding is off. While I don't mind what it looks like really, it shouldn't look bad.

CONDUCT

Follow the Gaia ToS. Godmodding is only allowed with permission, but the death of characters is allowed if the rp'er leaves, allows it or is an NPC. NPC death is highly encouraged. Interaction between rp'ers should always remain healthy as well. Usually I never have a problem with this but a few slips have been made which resulted in a few hurt feelings, insults and all those likes. Zero tolerance. If someone offends you in anyway, let me know and I'll deal with it if you don't want to yourself. I want everyone to get along and actually enjoy themselves here. The RP is just as much yours as it is mine, and in my eyes I think of it as much more yours and I just try to fit it to your story. Suggestions, thoughts and questions always welcomed! But please, just enjoy yourself and we can all have fun. We're one big happy family!

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24]★ NAME[/size]
                          [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color] [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color] [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color] [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color] [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color]

[img][RESERVE PICTURE][/img][list][list][list][list]
                          [size=14][color=#CC0022]⋱⋱[/color][color=COLOR3]O U T E R ━━━━[/color][/size]
                          [color=COLOR1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color]

[size=9][size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]age [/b]┉[/color] age
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]gender[/b]┉[/color] gender
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]height [/b]┉[/color] height
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]weight [/b]┉[/color] weight
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]sexuality [/b]┉[/color] preference
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]ethnicity [/b]┉[/color] ethnicity
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]occupation [/b]┉[/color] occupation
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]birthday [/b]┉[/color] birthday[/size][/size]

[size=14][color=#CC0022]⋱⋱[/color][color=COLOR3]I N N E R ━━━━[/color][/size]

[size=9][size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]fact[/b]┉[/color] fact
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]fact[/b]┉[/color] fact
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]fact[/b]┉[/color] fact
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]fact[/b]┉[/color] fact.
                          [/size]

[size=14][color=#CC0022]⋱⋱[/color][color=COLOR3]T R A I T S ━━━━[/color][/size]
                          [size=8][b]GOOD TRAIT[/b] || [b]BAD TRAIT[/b] || [b]GOOD TRAIT[/b] || [b]BAD TRAIT[/b][/size]

[size=9][size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]like[/b]┉[/color] like
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]like[/b]┉[/color] like
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]like[/b]┉[/color] like
                          [/size][/size]

[size=9][size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]dislike[/b]┉[/color] six-teen
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]dislike[/b]┉[/color] dislike
                          [size=10]⋱ [color=COLOR3][/color] :[/size] [color=COLOR2][b]dislike[/b]┉[/color] dislike
                          [/size][/size]

[align=center][color=COLOR1]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] USER NAME [color=COLOR3]▬[/color] [color=COLOR2]▬[/color] [color=COLOR1]▬[/color][/align]

• The profile code is in the spoiler above. To create a reserve send a full size pic to Legacy Forgotten.

CHARACTER CREATION

While making a character, keep in mind that depending on everything from their personality to occupation could shift the story any way you would like. Montebleu is an open world RP with slice of life as the main genre, but that doesn't mean it can't branch out to other genre's as well. I won't let things get supernatural with the presence of vampires, werewolf's and the likes, but things could teeter depending on your own plots. Say a scientist-type character is introduced; the possibilities could range from a love potion creation, a disaster striking or a small zombie invasion of sorts. More examples could be provided, but I think you get the picture. (If not, pm me.) Characters can range from school students to business owners, to drug addicts, to whatever you can possibly think of. Start a band with other characters. Own a bar. Create your own master/slave plot if that's what you desire! Whatever you want. Just don't get too crazy.

profile picture
                          _
                          ⇾ Use http://www.picmonkey.com/
                          ⇾ 100 height/300 width
                          ⇾ 1 thickness black border using Simple Edge border and zero out everything else
                          ⇾ Select to use drop shadow but dont edit anything.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image
                        • NON PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

MAIN CHARACTERS

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                          User Image User ImageUser Image User Image
                          User Image

DEPARTED CHARACTERS

User Image User Image User Image

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image
                          User Image
                        • User Image
                          COMMERCIAL BREAK

Trolley Cars of Juniper
                            The Trolley Cars have been decorated to fit the festive celebration of a wintery Valentine's day.

Lake Nowhere
                            Looking for the perfect place to go ice skating? Come to Lake Nowhere.

Harris Gym
                            Come workout with us. Gym membership is 50% off this week!

Vizio Theatre
                            Releasing three new films this week! The Maze Games, War of the Stars, and Valentines Day.

IN THE NEWS

Weather
                            Though weather has been quite usual and calm over the past few days, an snowstorm is expected in the area within soon. Please stock up and refrain from leaving your home unless necessary. More information on the matter later.

Bus Lines have been delayed today. Though all are still in transit, expect a 15 to an hour delay.

10 deaths have been reported at Rockwell University. 9 students and 1 teacher were found suffocated to death in a biology classroom. No foul play was found, but more info as we gather more details.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

.__R E S E R V E.
                      █████████████ ██████ █████████████

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

.__R E S E R V E.

Goro Domo's Oppa

User Image

.__R E S E R V E.