Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Braev Dullahan
XDream3

I got the image for the King bundle + the MP link, but I it hasn't been activated on the MP yet, so it will show up as an error. o no

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10102485][img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/c672b25d9a26d5.png[/img][/url]

Thanks =D Its fine, hopefully someone actives it soon o uo

Wistful Witch

emotion_dowant Please let Secret Character M and Mark of Life drop in price.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
That end picture oh my god

I can't breathe

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XDream3

I hope they do! I'm really curious to try on the exclusives within it. Dat pale off white emotion_drool

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

*mildly hyperventilating* Oh my god! Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Today's update is just... x-x;;

A red/black/gold Brushstroke, even though we already had a monochrome one and one with red accents, totally wasn't expecting that! Thanks Gaia, this one's my favourite outta the bunch whee

And OMG again, black/gold Princess of Saturn! Too gorgeous, that haaaaiiiirrrr~ emotion_drool
Still hoping for a red/black/gold version~ emotion_kirakira

That new LQI is super gorgeous too, unf, that background emotion_dowant Arm mod and the clothes are really nice too, but the colours are a bit iffy, hope we get some nice recolours of this one heart

Also YESSSSSS to another re-release RIG, I hope some of the stuff on my wishlist drops in price~ emotion_kirakira

Not super interested in the exclusives for the Checkmate bundle~

It's Sailor Moon Saturday, no red/gold Millennium still? ninja

User Image

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nanzzy-chan
”Tell me why am I still here when it’s all gone; I’m living with the ghost of yesterday
Tell me why am I still trying to hold on; I’ve got to tear it down to let it go”

*mildly hyperventilating* Oh my god! Oh my god oh my god oh my god! Today's update is just... x-x;;

A red/black/gold Brushstroke, even though we already had a monochrome one and one with red accents, totally wasn't expecting that! Thanks Gaia, this one's my favourite outta the bunch whee

And OMG again, black/gold Princess of Saturn! Too gorgeous, that haaaaiiiirrrr~ emotion_drool
Still hoping for a red/black/gold version~ emotion_kirakira

That new LQI is super gorgeous too, unf, that background emotion_dowant Arm mod and the clothes are really nice too, but the colours are a bit iffy, hope we get some nice recolours of this one heart

Also YESSSSSS to another re-release RIG, I hope some of the stuff on my wishlist drops in price~ emotion_kirakira

Not super interested in the exclusives for the Checkmate bundle~

It's Sailor Moon Saturday, no red/gold Millennium still? ninja

User Image

ITS SAILOR MOON SATURDAY!!!

Ruthless Shapeshifter

XDream3
User Image
End!

Best snowman ever! rofl

Enduring Spirit

Only interested in the re-release rig. Seems to be having good items at the moment.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
XDream3
User Image
End!

Why do I want snow cream all of a sudden....

Also dangit, I think I bought my Chimera of the East? too soon.

Lucky Bookworm

Why why why does Bold Brushstroke have to have the bangs with a gold bow instead of black? I've been waiting for those bangs+braids in red since I saw the original. Then they had to go a pick a color I absolutely hate for the bows. The only way it could have been worse would be if it was pink.

Anyone know of a way I can cut the bow off the bangs so I can actually use the hairstyle I wear most in real life?

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
XDream3
ITS SAILOR MOON SATURDAY!!!
”Suddenly before my eyes, hues of indigo arise
With them how my spirit sighs, paint the sky with stars”

YES IT IS! FINALLY! THAT WAS WAY TOO LONG OF A WAIT!!! *runs off to watch the episode* ninja

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
XDream3
User Image
End!
Wow. Didn't expect a Michelangelo's Snowman.

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I find the snowman rerelease rig kind of random... It is priced a little higher... And then we havent had rerelease rigs in a while. And for a snowman rig the items just seem so randomly chosen!

Playful Kitten

does anybody know if this rig drops the madamoiselle bundle?

Also i want those animated cat ears that's dropping from it. Hopefully they drop to prices i can afford.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Looks like I'm safe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out