Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Genius

too cute for the puss
nostalgic loser
too cute for the puss
nostalgic loser
too cute for the puss
Duuuude jazz piano and some beatboxing yeah

Dude I'm feeling this man. Do you just play jazz or do you improv jazz ?

If you do Jazz improv you would be the coolest.

Improv m8

Omfg dude. beatbox + bass + jazz + piano + something else + Drum

That could start new generas

nah that would simply be a jazz sextet HAHAHAHA

Well, genera are defined based on style lol. Just like there are a million different metal sub genera. A new fresh outlook on the genera could make something totally new xD.
Yeah yeah yeah.
16 year old me playing 12 string guitar 7 years ago (+backup vox): http://uglysluggers.com/

Prodigal Genius

nostalgic loser
Cosquilla
Hey, piano player here although I have some experience in sax and violin but its been so long I probably suck now.

Dude, It's all cool. It's just for fun. xD
It would be cool if we made a big fourm with a bunch of people colabing.

That would be fab but I'm so busy these days ):
I play guitar and use VST's for Bass, Drums, Strings and Piano if necessary. I do recording and mixing mostly now. Yet haven't had the luck of meeting good people to actually collaborate with.
I've been in the and since middle school, through high school. I play and I sing!! Music is my life! heart
Hello, I played Trombone up until first year of High School. Later in university I picked up guitar and play basically finger picking only. I don't know many songs because I get bored of learning a song if the pattern repeats over 4 times in the song's length so I tend to learn random pieces that I enjoy.

I also much around in FL Studio but I don't really have anything in it. I picked up some music theory books to look into whenever I get free time but...yeah lol.

I'm also interested in learning piano and eventually looking into violin because they are both beautiful instruments but violin has a somewhat narrow spectrum that you can play with it solo compared to guitar and piano.

Pumpkin

Hey!
I play bass, ukulele and sing.

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

Devoted Genius

herb soup
Hey!

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

I'm super broke right now but I have, a squire jazz bass, a stingray, and my first random ibanz bass xD dont even remember the model .

Pumpkin

nostalgic loser
herb soup
Hey!

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

I'm super broke right now but I have, a squire jazz bass, a stingray, and my first random ibanz bass xD dont even remember the model .

Awesome! I love Ibanez, I have the GSR-200 model, she's gorgeous
emotion_drool

I only have the one bass, where as my boyfriend has about 13.
I do have 3 ukuleles, possibly 4 if I can get some time to go into town and buy the electro-acoustic i've been eyeing up in cash converters...

Devoted Genius

herb soup
nostalgic loser
herb soup
Hey!

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

emotion_drool

I do have 3 ukuleles, possibly 4 if I can get some time to go into town and buy the electro-acoustic i've been eyeing up in cash converters...

I never saw why companies named their items with fancy letter number combos some make scene others are just there to be there xD.

13!!! Jesus.... I would have more bass If I wasn't saving up for a new digital piano ;___; #struggle

ehehe, I wana buy a Uka-bass but they are like 300 bucks

OHH, I have an electric acoustic bass! (not used very often though)

EDIT: What is the plural of bass ??? 0.o

Pumpkin

nostalgic loser
herb soup
nostalgic loser
herb soup
Hey!

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

emotion_drool

I never saw why companies named their items with fancy letter number combos some make scene others are just there to be there xD.

13!!! Jesus.... I would have more bass If I wasn't saving up for a new digital piano ;___; #struggle

Hahh, I've tried my hand at piano but it's not for me, far too complicated crying

He collects them and fixes them up to sell them on, so I guess it's kind of understandable
but his bedroom walls are covered with wall hangers and basses everywhere!

I think the plural is basses...

Devoted Genius

herb soup
nostalgic loser
herb soup
nostalgic loser
herb soup
Hey!

What bass do you have?
emotion_kirakira

emotion_drool

Hahh, I've tried my hand at piano but it's not for me, far too complicated crying

He collects them and fixes them up to sell them on, so I guess it's kind of understandable
but his bedroom walls are covered with wall hangers and basses everywhere!

I think the plural is basses...

Lol, you should try again xD. You prob just had a bad start. Best thing to do is if you are not wanting to play classical piano, is to learn a some scales, the chords in the scale, then play them in different rytems it's more of a rocky jazzy feel xD.

Jesus, If I just had a legit fender jazz bass id be the happiest man alive.
So, uhh...any synthesizer nerds here?

Anxious Astronomer

My main instrument is violin, but since starting college, I've been working on piano, voice, cello, viola, trumpet, and trombone. I need to work on string bass and I'm going to be working on flute and another woodwind next semester.

I also really, really, really like conducting...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff