Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Wench

13,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
classicmeevs
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
Yes there are lots of hotels that you rent by the floor and it would be just like a house but not one. And a lot of hotels that offer permanent residence allow pets. If I was ultra rich I would just buy a little house for vacations when I didn't feel like bring surrounded.
nah u might not have enough money to do that even though its an imaginary scenario
Drewbiie v4
in my imagination I'd have that much money

Business Girl

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
classicmeevs
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
Yes there are lots of hotels that you rent by the floor and it would be just like a house but not one. And a lot of hotels that offer permanent residence allow pets. If I was ultra rich I would just buy a little house for vacations when I didn't feel like bring surrounded.
nah u might not have enough money to do that even though its an imaginary scenario
Drewbiie v4
you're right that makes much more sense, because in this imaginary scenario of course you would have enough money to sustain the lifestyle you're imagining

anything else would be really stupid
Drewbiie v4

Beloved Lionheart

classicmeevs
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
classicmeevs
-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
Drewbiie v4
you're right that makes much more sense, because in this imaginary scenario of course you would have enough money to sustain the lifestyle you're imagining

anything else would be really stupid
Drewbiie v4

Your butthurt is showing.
If I was rich I would just build myself a castle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items