Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
wolfy joined gaia in 2005 and left it on 2007, and after 7 years, she came back because she missed the beautiful world and community of gaia! heart heart heart whee whee
Welcome back!

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kraven Crypt
Welcome back!

wolfy thanks you for ur kindness blaugh blaugh

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Welcome back I love your avatar heart

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jade_panda1992

wolfy is so happy that you love it heart heart , and she also think urs is pretty cute blaugh blaugh blaugh heart

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

wolfy is so happy that you love it heart heart , and she also think urs is pretty cute blaugh blaugh blaugh heart

Thank you so much I change mine all the time today I just wanted some chinese food blaugh

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

Thank you so much I change mine all the time today I just wanted some chinese food blaugh

wolfy is also changing hers most of the time, by adding more kitties<3, wolfy also likes chinese food and wonders wat ur favorite dish is=D

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

wolfy is also changing hers most of the time, by adding more kitties<3, wolfy also likes chinese food and wonders wat ur favorite dish is=D

I have to say I love it all heart I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if the salt would not kill me how about you?

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

I have to say I love it all heart I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner if the salt would not kill me how about you?

wolfy is so amazed from hearing thatXD, and she likes mongolian beef the most, mmmmmmm, beeeeef~~

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

wolfy is so amazed from hearing thatXD, and she likes mongolian beef the most, mmmmmmm, beeeeef~~
I love Mongolian beef heart heart my husband can make it and it is better than any Chinese food restaurant

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

I love Mongolian beef heart heart my husband can make it and it is better than any Chinese food restaurant

wolfy is drooling soooo much, she would like to try it one dayX3

Friendly Gaian

XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
wolfy joined gaia in 2005 and left it on 2007, and after 7 years, she came back because she missed the beautiful world and community of gaia! heart heart heart whee whee

Welcome back heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Friendly Noob

9,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
wolfy thanks all of you and hopes that u will become her friends=)

Nine-tailed Fox

8,140 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992
XxWolfyLovesMasterxX
jade_panda1992

wolfy is drooling soooo much, she would like to try it one dayX3

I will find the name of the seasoning packet and send the name and picture to you biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff