Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long should be the next time skip? (Happening tonight, rp time)

3 Days 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
5 Days 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
7 Days 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 > >>

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
RedneckAriel
Sorry for being a tad late to the party but yes there is a Cinderella. It's me!

Welcome! I play Peter Pan in the rebellion.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Harmonie and Happiness
D_letion
Hitomi Hayabusa
Awesome smile everyone welcome our new Cinderella!!!!

WE HAVE A CINDERELLA!?! yay!

Another character I will be fighting you for haha

haha. Naw!
...well, maybe a little.
I only mentioned Peter's "misidentification" of Wendy within my profile thread thing. I don't think it's on the front page. It's only a super small thing, haha.

Ice-Cold Visionary

More NPC's are posted smile

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

RedneckAriel

Welcome!

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Aw. Tinkerbell is such a sweet delight. lol

It will be fairly funny when my character goes out of his normal personality for his love for fairies.

Ice-Cold Visionary

The front page is being re-worked. You will see the differences as I finished things. work work work

Distinct Citizen

RedneckAriel

Welcome welcome~ I'll be playing as Kovu. : D

Distinct Citizen

Harmonie and Happiness

Would you like to plot with Prince Philip and Kovu? If Bambi and Kovu are on good terms at least.. well I don't know what that means necessarily for Kovu and the prince lol.

Also what name do you like to be called? xDD

Ice-Cold Visionary

I feel like I am tottering around getting this rp done. Everything must be perfect. Thats why every thing, every last little thing, every little microscopic thing must go according to plan.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness

Would you like to plot with Prince Philip and Kovu? If Bambi and Kovu are on good terms at least.. well I don't know what that means necessarily for Kovu and the prince lol.

Harmonie is usually the go to if that's what you mean.
(made this account in 6th grade and stuck to it haha)

And sure! I was wondering if they would know each other. How did Kovu get in the rebellion, I guess? Or rather, who is his greatest connection?

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Hitomi Hayabusa
I feel like I am tottering around getting this rp done. Everything must be perfect. Thats why every thing, every last little thing, every little microscopic thing must go according to plan.

I love that movie.
And a good song for fixing things. Hrm. I should listen to this while finishing my take home exam.

Ice-Cold Visionary

Harmonie and Happiness
Hitomi Hayabusa

I love that movie.
And a good song for fixing things. Hrm. I should listen to this while finishing my take home exam.

I listen to this a lot when I am working on rp stuff ._.

Distinct Citizen

Harmonie and Happiness
roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness

And sure! I was wondering if they would know each other. How did Kovu get in the rebellion, I guess? Or rather, who is his greatest connection?

I believe Vitani his half sister was there first, as a supporter of Simba I mean. And then I'm thinking Kovu found her and expressed his wish to join as well?

Simba's rper told me Simba would be protective over Kovu lol. And they both know they're related to each other, or supposedly are via Scar.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness
roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness

I believe Vitani his half sister was there first, as a supporter of Simba I mean. And then I'm thinking Kovu found her and expressed his wish to join as well?

Simba's rper told me Simba would be protective over Kovu lol. And they both know they're related to each other, or supposedly are via Scar.

That sounds good to me! I was going to say that Phillip wouldn't just let anyone join (probably after his dealing with peter pan haha just kidding) if only to protect the rebellion so the bad guys didn't know where they were at first.

But with with two people backing him, I'm sure Phillip wouldn't look twice.

As for relationship, Phillip is a commander so maybe he knows Kovu because he helps train him or something? Do you have an idea?

Distinct Citizen

Harmonie and Happiness
roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness
roguethestar
Harmonie and Happiness

That sounds good to me! I was going to say that Phillip wouldn't just let anyone join (probably after his dealing with peter pan haha just kidding) if only to protect the rebellion so the bad guys didn't know where they were at first.

But with with two people backing him, I'm sure Phillip wouldn't look twice.

As for relationship, Phillip is a commander so maybe he knows Kovu because he helps train him or something? Do you have an idea?

I think Kovu might view it as a joke at first, like what more could be possibly have to learn after Zira had him training for so long lol, but he'll quickly realize there's things of value that can be taught to him by Philip. = O And of course would want to be on good terms with him anyway, and keep proving his dedication to the cause. x3 Yeah, we can go with the training idea.

Actually haha, Kovu would probably go back to his own army too and make them aware of the rebellion's tactics if they have any in particular?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff