Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Loiterer

https://join.me/259-900-726

Just finishing up old works because I owe a lot of people.
You're welcome to stay and chat, though!

heart

Dangerous Muse

12,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Aww darn I wish I could join and make you draw me with my manga crush but I'm in class rn ; A ;
These lovelies, maybe?

User ImageUser Image
Music.

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
User Image User Image
Hello! Would you maybe consider this couple? The image on the right is my trainer! More details are below!

Chris:

Chris is a 5'5" male with black hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He is a very sarcastic and witty kind of guy who is often shy or anxious around others but loves to win and destroy people at Pokemon battles. He is often very quick to get in any other trainers' way if they try to stop Archie, challenging them to a battle in order to either crush them or give Archie time to carry on with his task(s). Chris is one of Team Aqua's newest Admins and has gotten extremely close to Archie over the years.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Gyarados

- Sharpedo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is his in HQ and/or performing inside-office operations outfit. Chris is rarely ever seen wearing this by outside people seeing as it is much more different from the outfits everyone else seems to wear around HQ.

This is his field work outfit. Every time he is given a task or mission to complete, whether alone or with other members of the team, Chris wears this to show his status to others around him. Most trainers and civilians know that he is a high ranking officer among Team Aqua. (The bandanna and the hair glitched and it should be obvious that his hair won't be over the bandanna).
Art by me
User Image

This is his casual outfit. Chris only wears this when he's not doing work for the team and wants to spend quality time with Archie or home alone. He often wears this when he's able to be comfortable without work disturbing him.

Archie:

Archie is a 6'2" man with tan skin who wears a blue full body swimsuit that has a black cap in the back. He has a Team Aqua bandanna on his head and wears gold chains around his body. He also has a brown beard and blue eyes. He has a Mega Stone around his neck and, somehow, a shadow is casted on his face in the form of an X. Archie is the leader of Team Aqua and takes up the language of a pirate. He is a strong-willed and obnoxious man who secretly has a good heart but cannot seem to find it when it comes to his work.

These are his Pokemon:

- Mightyena

- Muk

- Crobat

- Sharpedo (evolves into its Mega Form)

User Image

User Image

User Image

Art Received:

By xMisteor_Lordx :
User Image

Tipsy Loiterer

ScribbledDomino
These lovelies, maybe?

User ImageUser Image
Music.

Just want to make sure that you saw that I included you on the last thread. U u U

Alien Worshipper

Aww, seems I missed it...

Ghost Giver

maybe her?
x

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't know how to do the avi thing.
But the avi I'd Like i this Avi version of the real me.
Around The age of 18.
if that pleases you that is.
With Coat
User Image
Underneath the Coat
User Image
Looks like i finally figured out how to add Photo's Lucky i had a P.B

Tipsy Loiterer

Diabolical Indulgence
Aww, seems I missed it...

No! It's still there. I was just sleeping earlier.

Hygienic Lover

Hello there, May I request this couple please?
(My characters ' clothing, hair, and eye aren't the same color as the tekteks so if you are interested could you please include as little color as possible? I'd be very grateful)
Younger and at 6, 3 he is the taller of the two
Older and at 5, 5 he's also the shortest

Kappinochi's Husband

So, following up on what I said in the stream, I'd like to request my avatar with either her or her.

SenshiCat's Partner

Manly Senshi

12,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I ship my OC Ari with a friend's OC, Marcus. I've been looking for some art of them together ... Would you be up for it?

spoilering this because its long-ish

Ari is a very calm closeted hipster Book and Sweets shop owner. He does almost everything slowly and with a bit of flow. He's really into ghost types and darkness [literal, not like evil things]. He's a sweater fiend and loves relaxing with his ghosts with a cup of hot tea [or hot chocolate]. He also bakes a lot[hence the sweets shop], makes dream catchers from things he finds, and adores contests even though his pokemon don't want to do them.
He's very friendly and love to banter with customers and coordinators in the contest hall.
[this is not to say Ari has no dark side, he simply is just a very gentle, happy, person most of the time]

Marcus has Aspergers and is a bit ridged even though he's very shy. He gets defensive very easily and when he does get that way he won't really listen to any one and just wants to shove every one away. Most people don't even know he has this problem and just assume he's a d**k sad
He really is very sweet and he wants affection, even more so since it seems like he's unable to get it. He has a natural draw to fire types and they really help to bring out the happier friendlier version of himself.

I really love them because Marcus really only gets affection from his best friend, who's a girl and then another chick who doesn't know much about him and is a bit to wild for him. Ari has a maternal instinct in general, but with Marcus it's a little different. I don't really know how to explain how. But he's patient with him and gives him space when he wants it.

Would you doodle them being cuddly dorks in flower crowns?
Eoses for Marcus and Daisies for Ari?
I am shipper trash

Alien Worshipper

Okay, lets hope you're able to do this. Doesn't have to have all of it. And oh yeah, he doesn't wear clothes. But he doesn't have any junk in the trunk. :'D

Thin human build (something like this, only a dude), extra pale murky white skin
Looks about 18
Average height
Two rows of pointed teeth, no lips.
Long pointed tongue
No nose, only nostril slits- Like Voldymort!
Long pointed ears
Long messy black hair or bald with no eyelashes
White irises, slitted pupils, black sclera
Possibly blinks sideways (especially if bald & no eyelashes)
Scythe fingers.

Ooooor, something like this dude p much.

Trash

My current or any of the avis here?

Sorry I can't join the stream but computer cannot handle join.me like at all. = ^ =

Kappinochi's Husband

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces