Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Hello there~
Temp thread.Sketches.Hit and run.Reference please.No 'My current'.
I'll sketch until I'm sleepy~ emotion_awesome

dreaming_dust's Husbando

I'd love a chibi of my friend's avi.
User Image User Image

Bashful Bard

I'd love some art~ heart
I don't know how to do a spoiler tag but, consider me? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello again~ ^u^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or

He's Male btw xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could you change her ears, eyes and tattoo to orange? Also change her hair to lavender like this.

Her top is of this periwinkle color

and this peachy color

Dapper Prophet

maybe my avvie could interest you? emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Otaku

12,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
my OC, Eiza, please?

main ref:
User Image

a couple more refs:
User ImageUser Image

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

cat goes nya

User Image

Anxious Otaku

12,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Seryiena

it's so cute! *cuddles*
thank you so much! heart
These lovelies, maybe?
Posted. 3nodding

User ImageUser Image
Music.

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

Seracella

Hey~~ XD

User Image

Confident Duck

*leaves references here and waddles away*

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wicked Sophomore

10,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

Maybe one of these nerds? c:
                    Vaelia

Faze

and Avius

User Image

Garbage Cultist

Hello!
Maybe one of these? emotion_awesome
User Image User Image

Seryiena02's Queen

Conservative Lunatic

The Anesthesia

-drop in finished sketch and runs away-

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items