Total Votes:[ 10 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 85 86 87 >

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
The lyrics video I had linked for one of Theo's theme songs was deleted recently.
I am irritated yet now motivated to do things.

Pippy-kun's Partner In Crime

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
Since I'm slightly behind due to school and things, I'm going to go ahead and get down some plotting ideas.

Katie Kaguya

ADAMANT_VALOR

Alright, so I'm not sure 100% how it happened but you two are the ones I've talked the most with in OOC other than Cat and now our characters are stuck together.
We're grouped in both the dorm groups and the night event group! Sadly, with Kuro no longer on the roster, it's just the 3 of us in the male dorms and then enchant joining us in the night event. So we've got a trinity of guys here to deal with that seem to be stuck together (and I would like for them to somehow become friends).
Since Lucifer's already wandered out of his room, Theo won't folloooow him but will probably get hungry and want to go look for food (Since he's always hungry). From there, I dunno. There's a lot I don't really know right now, but at least I'm caught up with the posts. Maybe Theo will want to explore the academy more, who knows. I am up for putting together his post today but obviously I haven't started it and don't know what it's going to do.

I'm bad at starting discussions like this but there we go, I've done it. Nyeh. Please have some ideas guys.

With Noah and Lucas in the co-ed dorms, the male dorm feels really empty.. = A=

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elpidius Elon
Since I'm slightly behind due to school and things, I'm going to go ahead and get down some plotting ideas.

Katie Kaguya

ADAMANT_VALOR

Alright, so I'm not sure 100% how it happened but you two are the ones I've talked the most with in OOC other than Cat and now our characters are stuck together.
We're grouped in both the dorm groups and the night event group! Sadly, with Kuro no longer on the roster, it's just the 3 of us in the male dorms and then enchant joining us in the night event. So we've got a trinity of guys here to deal with that seem to be stuck together (and I would like for them to somehow become friends).
Since Lucifer's already wandered out of his room, Theo won't folloooow him but will probably get hungry and want to go look for food (Since he's always hungry). From there, I dunno. There's a lot I don't really know right now, but at least I'm caught up with the posts. Maybe Theo will want to explore the academy more, who knows. I am up for putting together his post today but obviously I haven't started it and don't know what it's going to do.

I'm bad at starting discussions like this but there we go, I've done it. Nyeh. Please have some ideas guys.

With Noah and Lucas in the co-ed dorms, the male dorm feels really empty.. = A=

I thought the Harem thingy was supposed to be a long term grouping thingy, not pairings for the night event o3o I could be wrong though. I don't really know myself.
Side note: I don't know who plays who without looking it up, so I'll probably refer to each of you by your character names because that's how I remember most of the plotting I've done. Enchant might end up being refereed to as two different people >.>;

Plotting that I've done so far includes:
1. Lucifer meeting Jeska so time at the beginning of the night event. She takes pity on how lost and alone he looks and invites him to team up. Some way, some how, she decides that he would be a good potential match for her roommate Linden. Not sure where it's gunna go from there.

2. Lucifer hears about Xenia's Omega exclusive blog and offers to make some contributions. Seeing as their group are going to be the try hardiest try hards this game has ever seen, it makes sense that his min-maxy data would be useful to them, especially in getting the newer players up to speed as quickly as possible. Seeing as putting all of this data into a user friendly format (for everyone besides himself) will take a decent amount of time, he'll probably spend a decent amount of time hanging around Lucas and Xenia. They'll eventually find out about his AI program and they'll try to bring her to life in the real world.

3. Lucifer and Ellie are both in Martial Arts and Gymnastics, both of which Lucifer is a novice at. Ellie shall be his physical activity senpai because Lucifer is a sedimentary person who doesn't know how to active.
I was also thinking of making Lucifer show up to the first meetings wearing a girls workout uniform because the person he bought them from mistook him as a girl and he didn't catch it until he had already changed, or there were no guy's sizes that fit him or something. Ellie the boy and Lucifer the girl.

That's what I've plotted so far, to help you catch up a bit. If you have any ideas for what our two characters could do, feel free to mention them. I'm up for anything ^^

The fact that some of the characters are so low leveled would be a bit problematic to the whole conquering the game idea. It wouldn't be far fetched to assume that some of the higher level players will have to group up with lower level players to help them catch up. Seeing as Theo is a healer type, it wouldn't be a big deal to have him along since his role isn't really to deal damage anyway. Lucifer and the others could just take him to areas they have no problem soloing anyway and let him leech off the experience. The super high levels in particular could take small groups of the others into high level areas and kill everything while the low level players just sit in the back and benefit from the free xp.

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Katie Kaguya

The groupings are strictly for the night event.

And I have actually designed the training regime and the low levels will have to earn the XP, the system prevents low levels from leeching XP off higher level players and regardless they cannot get to high level places. But I have designed a training regime for each group level.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CatCAR
Katie Kaguya

The groupings are strictly for the night event.

And I have actually designed the training regime and the low levels will have to earn the XP, the system prevents low levels from leeching XP off higher level players and regardless they cannot get to high level places. But I have designed a training regime for each group level.

Oh o.o I thought the Harem thingy was going to be a long term thing. Oh well, suppose Jeska will have to play matchmaker at a later date.
double oh, seems Cat's thought through my cheaty ways (I often leach off of high level players in MMOs)

Edit: Unless of course Lucas wants to switch with Lucifer. That would put him in a group with Jeska and Linden. Up to Cat and whoever plays Lucas I guess. Don't know what plotting might have been done there. I really need to learn who plays who >.<

Edit 2: Cat is Lucas... I'm an idiot...

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /eyes him with raised brows
        "Unless you're planning on making a hologram of me, it won't do you any good."

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DelarStar
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /eyes him with raised brows
        "Unless you're planning on making a hologram of me, it won't do you any good."

Lucifer: "Well I need average female measurements so she looks normal. I could use my own, but then she'd have no chest."

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: "I assure you, I'm not average. Ask someone else."

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DelarStar
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: "I assure you, I'm not average. Ask someone else."

Lucifer: "Nah, it's fine. She's supposed to look on the younger side." *grins and gets ready to run*

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /smiles slightly
        "Then wouldn't your measurements be perfect?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DelarStar
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /smiles slightly
        "Then wouldn't your measurements be perfect?"

Lucifer: "Well she needs some chest... *pauses and stares at her boobs for moment* your right, I should ask someone else." *stares at Lucas for a second then gropes him* "Hey Lucas, mind if I measure your bust?"

Edit: The sign of true friendship: Being able to make fun of each other and call each other names without anyone truly being offended by it.

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /watches in mild amusement

ouob

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DelarStar
Katie Kaguya

Xenia: /watches in mild amusement

ouob

Lucifer: "Idea! If we use measurements from all 3 of us, we might just end up with a normal looking person! or a completely ******** up b*****d child. I'd like to use mostly my measurements since she's my... child? Eww. But, I lack hips or an a** of any kind so we could use Xenia's measurements for that, and, oddly enough, Lucas probably has the widest chest out of all of us so we can use his chest for the full part of her bust and mine for the under-boob area... is there a technical term for that? The chest parts that aren't boob?"

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
omg there was so much homework I was supposed to do this weekend that I didn't do... fuuuu
Tomorrow I have to do a math assignment that'll probably take 2 hours and another assignment that idek what it is so it could take 10 mins - 5 hours.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Logged onto modded minecraft server. Explored friends base. Saw a machine with a sign next to it saying that it had bugs and asked someone (friend lives with like 4 people in this base) to try to fix it. Machine uses a computer code based mod. Spent an hour learning how the mod worked. Fixed the code. Upgraded code so it has more features. Left sign saying that I fixed it. Just realized that the person that made it in the first place probably doesn't know who I am. Tomorrow they're going to log on and see the sign and be like: "o.o thank you coding fairy."

Homework --> Avoiding homework --> Log onto Minecraft server I haven't played on in months --> Becoming coding fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff