Welcome to Gaia! ::

SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
I actually thought it'd be interesting to have her kill a guy mid-coitus (gratuitous sex scene amidst a more serious story arc). in an effort to get off. I think it adds to her effed up aspects.

I would be down for that too! Now, the question is....how do I get kidnapped by her?
Well, currently Vixen is looking for their ex-member Feistybitch, so if you find her and stay alive in her presence long enough, you'll encounter Crimson Stream... and quite possibly several more scantily clad assassins.

Good to know, good to know...Where do I find this Vixen? *starts searching the seedy underbelly of society*
You don't. Vixen finds you. They seduce you. And then they kill you.

Oh, I'm surprisingly resilient...and have no clear sense of apparent danger. I'd rather find them *grin*
You'd get hit with a flaming arrow, a golden claw, and at least 3 or 4 other weapons. You may get your face licked all weirdly from one of them while you're bleed out impaled on a wall, but that's about all the enjoyment you'll get...
Oh, and you may get a little giggle out of the source of their power.

lilix_fantasia's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
Well, currently Vixen is looking for their ex-member Feistybitch, so if you find her and stay alive in her presence long enough, you'll encounter Crimson Stream... and quite possibly several more scantily clad assassins.

Good to know, good to know...Where do I find this Vixen? *starts searching the seedy underbelly of society*

Oh, I'm surprisingly resilient...and have no clear sense of apparent danger. I'd rather find them *grin*
You'd get hit with a flaming arrow, a golden claw, and at least 3 or 4 other weapons. You may get your face licked all weirdly from one of them while you're bleed out impaled on a wall, but that's about all the enjoyment you'll get...
I don't know, sounds like a good day to me!
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns

Whatever floats your boat!
...or your body face-down in a river!

lilix_fantasia's Husband

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns
SISTER_OF_X
Low Budget Man Returns

Whatever floats your boat!
...or your body face-down in a river!
Hahahah, Indeed!

Quotable Connoisseur

11,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
Low Budget Man Returns
Flippolo
Low Budget Man Returns
Flippolo
Low Budget Man Returns
Haha, yeah. I got lucky and found one that has no issues with showing her body, so hopefully her sex appeal can bring viewership to my show, haha.

lol. You ARE lucky. Go you. And her. And yes. I could definitely see that. Now I'll have to check it out. XD
There's a link in our signature. We're trying to film all of her scenes now before she blows up (she's pregnant). After the birth though, she'll shoot right back down, so we'll get to film more with her again after that, haha.

A. That's awesome.
and B. That's awesome.

And I suppose....that congratulations are in order, then...? It's probably not what you're going for, but it's kind of adorable. *has kids*

Edit:
Also, I saw the video in your sig. Which is kind of awesome.
Ah, why thank you! That's our 51st video there. Our goal is 200 subscribers by Christmas. And I'm hoping to eventually earn a steady paycheck on YouTube so I have time to really focus on my filming while always being able to stay home with my kids.

Gosh dang it, that's adorable. Ok. I'm subscribing. Riiiiiiight now. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff