User Image

Ian and Rufus, Brennivin and Radio Jack, The Wing Scouts and the slightly smaller and more feral Wing Scouts: it seems like everyone has an adorable pet companion these days! I mean, even Ruby has that strange little duck creature.

Peyo. He's not a pet.

Suuuuuure, Cygnus. Because I was spawned from the universe's cutest nebula yesterday. "Not a pet." Oh, okay, I believe that there's really some regular kid out there who loves ducks that much.

It might as well have been yesterday, given your small instant of life in the infinity of the slowly dying universe. For the record, I'm not your pet either. You're about to say that, and it's not true.

SUUUUURE, CYGNUS. Everyone thinks I'm the pet. (You guys hearin' this joker? What a card!) On that note, let's check out some of the amazing new animated animal companions you darling Gaians can get your hands on!

Open up a Charming Companions for an adorable new animated wonder like the impeccably lovable Astra: Thea the Unicorn, Astra: Olly the Otter, Astra: Hulk-kun the French Bulldog, Astra: Pile of the Wild Things, Astra: Waffles the Cat, or even the fantastariffic Astra: Chutoro the Seal and Astra: Penguin Trio! These delightful companions are loyal, brave, and most of them are litter-trained too! Stop by La Victoire to pick up a single, five pack, or a totally thrifty ten pack of Charming Companions, and meet your new best friend! See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!