Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Anxious Shade

Username: Shidei
What: Full Body Flat Colored Sketch of Elya
Price: 20b
Additional notes: Elya is very chubby. Also, she can grow mushrooms anywhere on her body, and it would be awesome if you chose to draw some mushrooms on her somewhere. Shoulders is a good spot, but it's really up to you. If you don't want to draw any mushrooms, that is also fine!

Friendly Loiterer

Shidei
Username: Shidei
What: Full Body Flat Colored Sketch of Elya
Price: 20b
Additional notes: Elya is very chubby. Also, she can grow mushrooms anywhere on her body, and it would be awesome if you chose to draw some mushrooms on her somewhere. Shoulders is a good spot, but it's really up to you. If you don't want to draw any mushrooms, that is also fine!

Oh, she looks fun!! Yes, yes!

Anxious Shade

Unumei
Oh, she looks fun!! Yes, yes!

Awesome, thank you! C: Trade sent!

Friendly Loiterer

Shidei

Does she have a particular type of mushroom she likes?

Anxious Shade

Unumei
Does she have a particular type of mushroom she likes?

Not particularly; the one in the reference is supposed to be a glowy kind, but she likes all mushrooms c: The kind she typically grows is anything that can be used medicinally/ones that can heal, but she grows all kinds.

Friendly Loiterer

Shidei

Cool, thanks! And, one more. How chubby is chubby? Examples:

Level 1-----Level 2(obviously we're looking at belly size, not race) OR more/less?

Anxious Shade

Unumei
Cool, thanks! And, one more. How chubby is chubby? Examples:

Level 1-----Level 2(obviously we're looking at belly size, not race) OR more/less?

Definitely more like 2; somewhere around there. Also, I didn't really decide on chest size, so you can draw that bit as big or small as you like. c:

Friendly Loiterer

Anxious Shade

Unumei

Oh WOW, that is FANTASTIC! *v* She's perfect, and I love the mushrooms you chose! Thank you so much! ; u ;

Edit: Please accept your side of the trade so I can accept mine! I'm about to leave for work and I don't want to leave you hanging ; v ; Also, is it okay if I add that to her charahub profile? I would credit you below the image as "by Unumei on gaiaonline." If you'd rather I use a deviantART or tumblr or something else instead, let me know!

Friendly Loiterer

Shidei

Sorry, I'm at work and didn't get a chance to complete it. And, go right ahead. Gaiaonline tag is fine! I'm glad you like it so much!! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff