Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Loiterer

Narkootikumid
Unumei
Narkootikumid
I absolutely adore your style!! Any one of those would be more then acceptable. If there's one you'd rather do, let me know, otherwise I can choose if you'd like!

Thank you! whee I'm alright with whichever makes you happiest. Would you like colored lines or black? And would you like it shaded or not? Lastly, do you want just the one or multiples? I'm good with whatever.

I think we'll start with just one. Colored lines. Flat colors. And I think Taneka would be my first choice!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi! I'm interested in an AT! c: I'll draw whatever, haha~

Here are some of my samps~

Semi-realistic

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cartoon/Sketch

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

Ah! You're so good! Yes, I'd love a trade! Honestly, I'm quite fond of both realistic and cartoony. I think Chende would look splendid in the realistic and Sora would be good for the cartoony. Whichever you'd rather. And, what did you have for me to draw?

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei
Ah! You're so good! Yes, I'd love a trade! Honestly, I'm quite fond of both realistic and cartoony. I think Chende would look splendid in the realistic and Sora would be good for the cartoony. Whichever you'd rather. And, what did you have for me to draw?

Thank you!! Woahhh, I love Chende's outfit though. I think I'll draw her~ <333

I'd love for you to draw any one of these fools! If you're not the kind of person who enjoys rifling through someone else's OCs and would prefer for me to just give you a specific character, just let me know! c:

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles
Unumei

Thank you!! Woahhh, I love Chende's outfit though. I think I'll draw her~ <333

I'd love for you to draw any one of these fools! If you're not the kind of person who enjoys rifling through someone else's OCs and would prefer for me to just give you a specific character, just let me know! c:

Oh, no, I don't mind at all. I'm really liking Sawyer and Sid. And whichever one you'd like, if there's a specific kind of posing etc, you'd like let me know! Thank you for trading with me, this will be fun!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei
Oh, no, I don't mind at all. I'm really liking Sawyer and Sid. And whichever one you'd like, if there's a specific kind of posing etc, you'd like let me know! Thank you for trading with me, this will be fun!

Awesome! And nope, no restrictions from me-- Go as nuts as you want with them, change up their designs a little, whatever you want. : D

Yay, I'm excited!! I love ATs so friggin much lol~

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei

HEYYYYY!!!

I'm so sorry, I got sick and then lost our trade info. > u >;;; I'm not a flake, I swear hahaha~

Here's a rough sketch, I was wondering if the clothing and stuff was alright? c:

User Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

Oh, that's lovely!! I think it looks great! By all means, continue!!

I can show you my WIP, too! I'm trying out a lot of new stuff with her, I hope you like it so far!! WIP

Friendly Loiterer

The Raving Madame
boo

Gah! Hello! How have you been?! It's been so long!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei
Oh, that's lovely!! I think it looks great! By all means, continue!!

I can show you my WIP, too! I'm trying out a lot of new stuff with her, I hope you like it so far!! WIP

Aww, she's so cute!! I love it so far! : D

I'll have yours done today~ Sorry about the wait!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei

Hey I have to be out tonight, but here's a quick WIP~ Let me know if you'd like anything changed!

User Image

I'll probably finish at like 3AM (I stay up working ungodly late lol), but it will be here for you tomorrow!

Friendly Loiterer

VoxAngeles

Uguuu, it's SO good!! I think my only request is to darken her skin and pull out some of that pink undertone. She has more of a brown color. Thank you very much for working so quickly!!

Partying Prophet

9,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Unumei
Uguuu, it's SO good!! I think my only request is to darken her skin and pull out some of that pink undertone. She has more of a brown color. Thank you very much for working so quickly!!

Sure thing! More like this?

User Image

And thanks for responding so quickly! c:

Anxious Bloodsucker

Unumei
The Raving Madame
boo

Gah! Hello! How have you been?! It's been so long!
ive been alright! schools been crazy but otherwise yeah really good, you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff