Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Chatty Conversationalist

17,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Invisibility 100
Hi there!! I really love elves (or characters with elven ears)! I'd love to draw this character of yours!!~

Unumei

User Image

Name: Ryoko

Race: Half Elf, Half Fairy
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Relatives: sister: Willow
Quotes: "Oh, my!" "Marinsa, please stop trying to kill your sister."
Clothing Style: Almost always dresses, and they have to be at least knee length. She hates short skirts. If she wears pants at all they'll be capris. Usually spaghetti strap shirts or dresses.
Physical Description: Medium height, frail, slender figure. Hourglass shape. Shoulder length hair. Bangs with two bunches of hair in front of each ear. She has broad pointed ears, not much longer than a normal human ear. Wears knee length spaghetti starp dresses with aprons. Slip on shoes. Squarish beautiful eyes. Small gentle face. Always smiling.
Mental Description: She's the kindest, most selfless one of the group. She often acts as a mother figure, even for those older than her. She does most of the cooking and cleaning. She also spends a lot of time keeping Marinsa and Sora from killing eachother. She will sometimes bring in stray or injured animals and care for them until they can take care of themselves, which annoys Marinsa. She is liked by everyone but her sister, Willow.
Must Draw: Multiple slash-like scars covering her upper back.

Relationships With Other Characters:
Willow: She still holds a grudge for all the things Willow did to her, but since she's her little sister she takes care of her. She tells Hiro lots of nice things about her because she thinks if Willow and Hiro get together, Willow will become a better person.
More References:
User Image User Image

I can offer a half-body drawing for a min of 150B
Or a chibi art for a min of 60B
Here's some samples :3

Thanks for considering me! ~ whee

Friendly Loiterer

Reishichi
Hi there!! I really love elves (or characters with elven ears)! I'd love to draw this character of yours!!~

Unumei

User Image

Clothing Style: Almost always dresses, and they have to be at least knee length. She hates short skirts. If she wears pants at all they'll be capris. Usually spaghetti strap shirts or dresses.
Physical Description: Medium height, frail, slender figure. Hourglass shape. Shoulder length hair. Bangs with two bunches of hair in front of each ear. She has broad pointed ears, not much longer than a normal human ear. Wears knee length spaghetti starp dresses with aprons. Slip on shoes. Squarish beautiful eyes. Small gentle face. Always smiling.
Mental Description: She's the kindest, most selfless one of the group. She often acts as a mother figure, even for those older than her. She does most of the cooking and cleaning. She also spends a lot of time keeping Marinsa and Sora from killing eachother. She will sometimes bring in stray or injured animals and care for them until they can take care of themselves, which annoys Marinsa. She is liked by everyone but her sister, Willow.

Willow: She still holds a grudge for all the things Willow did to her, but since she's her little sister she takes care of her. She tells Hiro lots of nice things about her because she thinks if Willow and Hiro get together, Willow will become a better person.
More References:
User Image User Image

Very nice style! I think a half body would be great! How about 200B?

Lonely Hunter

Unumei

These chibs for 50b or 60b with a bg?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Loiterer

lll M I Y O lll
Unumei

These chibs for 50b or 60b with a bg?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ooh, very cute! But, no thank you. Not looking for chibis so much right now. Thank you for the offer!

Chatty Conversationalist

17,725 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Invisibility 100
Unumei
Reishichi

Unumei

User Image

More References:
User Image User Image

Very nice style! I think a half body would be great! How about 200B?

That sounds awesome! biggrin Please send trade and I shall start on it ASAP
Btw, do you have a pose in mind? (Any suggestions for the BG Color?)
Have a nice day! biggrin

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friendly Loiterer

Friska Traumen's Husband

Mega Man-Lover

I remember when we used to post here all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff