User Image

WOAH, GAIANS!

Some items just appeared on my shelves and I just can't wait to share them with you. I'm not even referring to the crazy amount of enthusiasm I'm currently feeling, I mean that I literally cannot wait. You see, these special and shiny new treasures will only be in the store until November 30th, 2014 at 11:59 AM PST!! That's in just a few hours!

User Image

Blush and Agony The Pygmy Goats are here to be the cutest hooved heartmelters you'll see all week! Two equal and opposite forces of pure adorableness, these precious pygmy goats just can't exist without each other!

Icicle the Angelic Cat loves the chilly and brisk winter breezes we've been having lately! Do you think maybe it's because she's made of snow? Ha, no. That'd be preposterous! You can't just make cats out of things like ice, or space matter, or...you know, stuff.

Hey, hey, hey! What have we got here? Some sneaky Tickets are on my shelves! Pick up the Azure Paw Ticket to convert your favorite human set to fit your [Animal] base! Get your hands on the Golden Paw Ticket for the chance to work with a Gaia artist to create a custom fur for our Paws base!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!