User Image

DING DING DING!

Did you hear that, Gaians? That's the Black Friday 2k14 Flash Sale alarm going off! It's time to welcome some amazing new items into La Victoire for just a flash! Hurry now, because these items are flying off the shelves!

User Image

Unforgettable Eclectic Lapin: "Speak to the woods. She listens and answers." How crpytic! I sure love the mysterious aura surrounding this adorably colored ponytail and ear combinations!

The Rosamund Bundle contains a massive stash of great Rosamund releases! Check it out for Rosamund's Passion, Rosamund's Devotion, Rosamund's Redemption, Rosamund's Yearning, Rosamund's Revenge, Rosamund's Rage, Rosamund's Corruption, Rose Legend, Rosamund's Allure, and Rosamund's Grace! That's a mouthful and a pocketful of Rosamundy goodness!

Hm...What's this I see? A couple Tickets floating around the shop? Better act fast! The Mini Golden Ticket allows you the chance to design your very own item with three unique poses! The Baby Golden Ticket can be exchanged to design your own custom item with one pose! If you get the Rainbow Paw Ticket, you can recolor an existing Animal set or fur!

Hurry to La Victoire before 11:59 PM PST to get your hands on these fantastic Flash Sale specials! See you soon, Gaians! I hope you're all world class sprinters, or can at least jog at a reasonable pace!
Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!