Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

naruji roled on his back and let out a lound snarl
(( alright no offence but I am completely lost and never tried to put a chip in anybody but ive had fun but dont remember any super powers in resident evil so im gonna leave the rp later yall it was fun))
(( k im back ))

Clean Member

Jill woke up and walk around and saw Alex and watch him

((Yea))
- Alex smiles as he walks to her- " so jill how are you feeling today" - looks at the scan results- " this piece of paper says you have a chip in you with an umbrella insignia on it will you let us remove it for you its the red queen software and we can let you keep your abilities.
But to do that I need you to trust me." ((yea))

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven woke up a little time later. She got up and started to go out of the room. She wanted to explore, she went to the door and walked out. She walked down the halls to start with, she was bored and needed to walk around, she felt restless and she didn't like all of the walls, she was feeling claustrophobic. "Man, this place goes on forever." She said to herself, she didn't trust the quiet, she needed to hear something, she hated the quiet.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "Seeing how me and you are friends I do and Ok with me" she said with a smile on her face. "Am feeling good" She said

Loyal Lover

naruji go p and began o look for food
(Srry been a while) Kin was with Raven.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven was looking around as she was walking, she looked at the walls, she was hugging herself as she walked. She didn't notice Kin was with her and she was kind of tuning the world out. She seemed claustrophobic as she walked, her breathing was uneasy as she walked.
Kin taped her shoulder, "You ok?" He asked her.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "yes" she said and smiled and close her eyes seeing to her she start to feel light headed

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven jumped a little. She took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm fine." She muttered and just kept walking. She kept hugging herself and was trying hard to keep herself calm.
"Sorry to scary you." Kin waled with her.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "you did not." she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas