Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Lover

((I'm sorry but the hell just happen I'm lost))
Kin felt that he could lay there forever.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven was asleep and her breathing was deep. She coughed a couple of times, but other than that and her breathing, she made barely any noise.
Kin fell asleep holding onto her and make sure he wasn't squeezing.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven winced and stayed curled up, she held her stomach as she slept.
User Image

Alex nods and looks to the medical personel behind jill.- " again we cant take a chance" - the medical personel inject her again to sedate her Alex catches her before she falls and puts her on the table again.- " now once more we need to wipe said little girl from her head shes had the red queen implanted in her. and as for the other man that came with you bring him here as well." - some of unit one go and get the guy that jill was talking to when they picked her up. And brought him to Alex- " here he is commander as instructed" -Alex looks to the guy and smiles- " I am Alex Rivers and I'm wondering why they brought you with them for some odd reason." - waits for the mans responce.-

Loyal Lover

Naurji floated in the room on an earthen chair. He seemed tired, since he hadn't slept since being back with Jill. The whole ordeal had has his brain racked. He wasn't even sure why he was in this place.

Clean Member

JIll start to wake up slow and try's to move "Naurji?" She ask seeing she remembers him

Loyal Lover

Naruji looked with a week muscle as he checked his pockets. "Hey beautiful." He said standing up and leaning over Jill kissing her forehead.

Clean Member

Jill smiled at Naruji "hi" She said and trys to move but feel weak from the shot and like she can't move much any way she then fell back to sleep

Loyal Lover

Naruji chuckled as he looked at Jill. He softly laid next to her and soon fell asleep

Clean Member

Jill wakes up and looks around

Loyal Lover

"but popa I want roman and pizza." naruji said in his sleep

Clean Member

Jill walk over to computer and turn it on and send message to guy that put a new chip in her that was really small. "sir don't know where am at" type and send it to him

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven got up and went to her pack. She grabbed some food from in there and started to eat quietly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff