Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai
The lag that came from me opening all those spoilers was pretty great xD And yeah I have draw a few guys I just never bothered to post them. I don't have a problem with them. And of course I can do more than one request biggrin Just give me some time to do them all O.O

sorry xD i didnt want to page stretch with all my refs * n* and thank you <33 you have all the time you need c: want me to send a trade now orr?

You can if you'd like, I'll leave it hanging there so when I log into Gaia I am reminded to work on them xD Already started sketching so I'll get there *so determined*

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai
You can if you'd like, I'll leave it hanging there so when I log into Gaia I am reminded to work on them xD Already started sketching so I'll get there *so determined*

good idea xD omg i cant wait * A* which are you drawing first? o wo and are you showing the finished pieces together or as you finish them?

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

good idea xD omg i cant wait * A* which are you drawing first? o wo and are you showing the finished pieces together or as you finish them?

I am starting with the chibi first, would you like me to post them as I go orrrrrrr wait for all them to be done

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai
I am starting with the chibi first, would you like me to post them as I go orrrrrrr wait for all them to be done

um uh as you go pleas *u*

Bashful Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Clock Senpai

I love your rage heart heart heart heart I THINK I COULD POP A BONER WITH ALL THIS RAGE XD heart

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

um uh as you go pleas *u*

http://xclock-workx.deviantart.com/art/Reeeeeeeev-Chibi-gaiaonline-com-499867173

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai
http://xclock-workx.deviantart.com/art/Reeeeeeeev-Chibi-gaiaonline-com-499867173
//squeals// OMG thank you, he looks so cute * u*

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

ALRIGHT SO 1/3 Done xD Chibis are the fastest for me to do. So I will finish the other drawing of your OC first then the Yumi one :3
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

Cute things are the best things! Sometimes I draw faces on my favorite flowers and we have tea parties. Only the nice ones, though! Leon joins us too. Don't tell him I told you that!

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai

ALRIGHT SO 1/3 Done xD Chibis are the fastest for me to do. So I will finish the other drawing of your OC first then the Yumi one :3

ok thank you cx take your time <3 and thanks for the random tip xD //was gonna tip you but now it just seems silly// and this random Rina o wo

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

ok thank you cx take your time <3 and thanks for the random tip xD //was gonna tip you but now it just seems silly// and this random Rina o wo

what the hell lol this Rina I can't im crying so hard

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai

xD i dont even know lol, i saw her on another thread just now too, must be for Christmas event o wo

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[NPC] Rina
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

Cute things are the best things! Sometimes I draw faces on my favorite flowers and we have tea parties. Only the nice ones, though! Leon joins us too. Don't tell him I told you that!

Please, Rina-Senpai, shower my shoppe in your flowers and delicious baked goods!

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

xD i dont even know lol, i saw her on another thread just now too, must be for Christmas event o wo

xDDD The tears are real, I didn't even get a notice of her commenting. Thats so weird.

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai
reeeeeeeev
Clock Senpai

xDDD The tears are real, I didn't even get a notice of her commenting. Thats so weird.

i didnt get a notice saying she'd quoted me o no wonder if she'll answer you xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces