32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

B)Waist Up 11B

User Image

Alright, got you noted :3 I'll start asap. And cool Avi, its pretty unique.

Guppy Stomper

Clock Senpai
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

B)Waist Up 11B

User Image

thanks gaia_kittenstar

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

B)Waist Up 11B

User Image

thanks gaia_kittenstar

Letting you know the art is in coloring phase xD I took my sketchbook to work with me and it literally gave my coworker a nosebleed. It was pretty hilarious. I RQed for a day because I had to start over two days ago. I drew out the piece, outlined and well, I am so used to coloring skin Peach colored that I didn't realized (no matter how obvious it was) the skin on the avi is GREY. xDDD So I redrew it out, so you should be getting it in the next day or two. biggrin

Guppy Stomper

Clock Senpai
Letting you know the art is in coloring phase xD I took my sketchbook to work with me and it literally gave my coworker a nosebleed. It was pretty hilarious. I RQed for a day because I had to start over two days ago. I drew out the piece, outlined and well, I am so used to coloring skin Peach colored that I didn't realized (no matter how obvious it was) the skin on the avi is GREY. xDDD So I redrew it out, so you should be getting it in the next day or two. biggrin

Oh the suspense! xd

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

Oh the suspense! xd

http://xclock-workx.deviantart.com/art/Kookie-Thief-gaiaonline-com-499370075

Guppy Stomper

Clock Senpai

love it. wondering about that black line by the bottom tho ninja

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

love it. wondering about that black line by the bottom tho ninja

That, Milady, Is called me sneezing while putting my signature. (Shh its ok, its just a signature either way)

Guppy Stomper

Clock Senpai

That, Milady, Is called me sneezing while putting my signature. (Shh its ok, its just a signature either way)

not talking about the signature. it kinda seems like thats where it was folded but whatever no big deal. was just wondering 3nodding

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

not talking about the signature. it kinda seems like thats where it was folded but whatever no big deal. was just wondering 3nodding

Ohhh.... That'd didnt show up the first time I uploaded it. Hang on.

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Kookie Thief
Clock Senpai

^^Try that again. I have no idea why that popped up, Never seen something like that before.

Guppy Stomper

Clock Senpai

ty

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
hey clock!
id love a.... thigh up and chibi fullbody(like your second ref) of my OC Aron
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

important information: Arons hair should be longer than on the first ref, like the second. He has 2 piercings on his left ear ONLY but his right ear has been cut. He has Piercings ALL the way down his tail and its cut at the end. He also has a large cat scratch scar across his right shoulder. His ears are connected to his hair not attached and are very fluffy!

more info on them both here

and a fullbody of Yumi

so...31b all together? (my math sucks orzz)
if you do more than 1 request that is? ; o; and if you draw boys? --i saw some in your Deviant Art page, but none in your refs soo...

Katschi's King

Clockwork Bat

32,440 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
reeeeeeeev
hey clock!
id love a.... thigh up and chibi fullbody(like your second ref) of my OC Aron

important information: Arons hair should be longer than on the first ref, like the second. He has 2 piercings on his left ear ONLY but his right ear has been cut. He has Piercings ALL the way down his tail and its cut at the end. He also has a large cat scratch scar across his right shoulder. His ears are connected to his hair not attached and are very fluffy!

more info on them both here

and a fullbody of Yumi

so...31b all together? (my math sucks orzz)
if you do more than 1 request that is? ; o; and if you draw boys? --i saw some in your Deviant Art page, but none in your refs soo...

The lag that came from me opening all those spoilers was pretty great xD And yeah I have draw a few guys I just never bothered to post them. I don't have a problem with them. And of course I can do more than one request biggrin Just give me some time to do them all O.O

Distinct Sex Symbol

13,565 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Clock Senpai
The lag that came from me opening all those spoilers was pretty great xD And yeah I have draw a few guys I just never bothered to post them. I don't have a problem with them. And of course I can do more than one request biggrin Just give me some time to do them all O.O

sorry xD i didnt want to page stretch with all my refs * n* and thank you <33 you have all the time you need c: want me to send a trade now orr?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff