Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I never got a diancie before. People are offering some rares for it. Since i do not have or seen diancie, i cannot deposit a pokemon for it which makes the whole process of getting one even harder.

Anyone figured out how to get a diancie on gts easier? Did anyone clone diancie yet?

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
skyryo
I never got a diancie before. People are offering some rares for it. Since i do not have or seen diancie, i cannot deposit a pokemon for it which makes the whole process of getting one even harder.

Anyone figured out how to get a diancie on gts easier? Did anyone clone diancie yet?

YOu cant trade Diancie on GTS It's an event pokemon and Event pokemon cant be traded on GTS

Champion

The Diancie on GTS are pokègenned.
Legit Diancie/clones from any language can't be traded on GTS and will bring up a message that its a special pokémon.

If you decide to get a pokègenned Diancie from GTS, keep in mind that you may not be able to transfer it to future gens and through pokebank depending on what the creator failed to adjust.

You can request any pokémon you want on GTS by selecting "What Pokémon?" at the bottom of the letter list and typing it in.

Celebi/Mew/Meloetta/Shaymin/Arceus/Victini and several others cannot be traded on GTS at all and hacked ones rarely ever make it through to it, so don't even bother requesting them.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Mitsuri
Legit Diancie/clones from any language can't be traded on GTS and will bring up a message that its a special pokémon.

If you decide to get a pokègenned Diancie from GTS, keep in mind that you may not be able to transfer it to future gens and through pokebank depending on what the creator failed to adjust.

You can request any pokémon you want on GTS by selecting "What Pokémon?" at the bottom of the letter list and typing it in.

Celebi/Mew/Meloetta/Shaymin/Arceus/Victini and several others cannot be traded on GTS at all and hacked ones rarely ever make it through to it, so don't even bother requesting them.

Wait...how come when I type in Diancie, people want keldeo and gene sect in exchange for Diancie? Does that mean so that those mentioned trades won't actually go through or processed even if I have the correct pokemon for them? I'm confused...

Champion

skyryo
Mitsuri

Wait...how come when I type in Diancie, people want keldeo and gene sect in exchange for Diancie? Does that mean so that those mentioned trades won't actually go through or processed even if I have the correct pokemon for them? I'm confused...

You can request things you'll never get, yes.
It's possible to request pokémon that can't be traded in the GTS. I'm honestly annoyed by it because of all the people constantly begging for Mew and Darkrai. gonk

Invisible Browser

7,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There are boards giving away Diancie codes, from the GameStop event, that you could just ask them for one.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rainbow Eevee Egg
There are boards giving away Diancie codes, from the GameStop event, that you could just ask them for one.

I tried here but no luck...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces