User Image

Attention Paws!

If you've got two appendages to smack together, let's approximate a round of applause for the absolutely fantastariffic new Animal sets that have made their way to La Victoire for the Black Friday 2k14 Sale! Yippee!

User Image

[Animal] Lucky Little Neko is a rare breed of Maneki-Neko! They're also called Welcoming Cats, Lucky Cats, or even Money Cats! I sort of wish I was one of those! Too bad I'm just your regular old Space Kitten. From space. Totally normal. Anyways, not only is this adorable new Paws item about the cutest thing ever, it also serves a great purpose. It is said that whichever paw the Lucky Little Neko beckons with will bring a different kind of luck! Some say it's money, others say guests. Why not pick up your own and see what sort of luck equipping this fantastic new item brings?

[Animal] Magical Elf Fur is mystical, magical, mysterious, and just massively adorable! If you're looking to add a little charm to your next perfect ensemble, this is just the fur to equip! It's light and luxurious, and just a touch mischievous! I sure hope you're prepared to handle all the cutesy shenanigans you're likely to fall into with this fantastic fur!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to snag these amazing new Animal additions before they leave the shop on December 1st at 11:59 PM PST! Travel safely, Gaians: I hear there are some wild beasts out there! Unless of course that rumor was about you guys!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!