Welcome to Gaia! ::

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
1. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

a person
not a white person

lmao
im srry im middle eastern, and ik a s**t ton of racist people in my family
ik a s**t ton of racist asians
ik a s**t ton of racist latinos and hispanics
ik a s**t ton of racist indians
ik a s**t ton of racist.... wait for it.... wait..... black people ?!?!??! WHAT?!?!?!?! NO WAY?!?!?!

i've been seeing this on like every social media page there is
but then again, with social media comes a majority of dumb asses so there's that

sry this just pisses me off, anyone can be racist to any race
Yeah but Thanksgiving though.

Thanksgiving.
I like Thanksgiving.
Sabre Sss

Thanksgiving.
For All Seasons
I like Thanksgiving.

my family never celebrated thanksgiving oops
we did get together and what not
but not for the sake of giving thanks or acknowledging the holidays
ya p much

tho what really annoys me is when I talk to people and they're like "everyone's racist" like that makes it ok

that's like harassing women for sex and maybe even raping them and saying "everyone's horny"
Cheryl Tunt
Agreed
ty pal
u can't rlly disagree
it's the definition, p much a fact
like religious people calling science wrong
buhreez
Sabre Sss

Thanksgiving.
For All Seasons
I like Thanksgiving.

Actually I think Thanksgiving is supposed to acknowledge how white people stole land and turkies and are now celebrating their victory.
Stan and his DiggerNick
ya p much

tho what really annoys me is when I talk to people and they're like "everyone's racist" like that makes it ok

that's like harassing women for sex and maybe even raping them and saying "everyone's horny"
i rlly don't think they know what racist means
they probably think saying that means we all view each other differently
no s**t, honey
buhreez
Stan and his DiggerNick
ya p much

i rlly don't think they know what racist means
they probably think saying that means we all view each other differently
no s**t, honey

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sabre Sss
buhreez
Sabre Sss

Thanksgiving.
For All Seasons
I like Thanksgiving.

Actually I think Thanksgiving is supposed to acknowledge how white people stole land and turkies and are now celebrating their victory.
oh we have something like than in iraq but it's like how muslims came in and killed a s**t ton of people to claim land heh

SOB GOBLlN's Partner

oh god not this thread again. plz no

I'm gonna put in the super short super imprecise version here in case someone comes in and gets all srs and harshes my mellow this early in the day.

When people say that only white people can be racist, they aren't using the dictionary definition. Racism in that sense is not only discrimination, but in a way that meaningfully impacts the lives of the discriminated group as a whole. So while anyone can discriminate against anyone, only those in a favorable position of power can be "racist." White people are in that position of power inherently as that's the system that's been historically in place.

I've heard it better described than what I've just said, but that's the gist. I personally think it's dumb to use the word racism that way, as it just causes confusion like this thread and that leads to conflict and misunderstandings and when its all said and done no progress gets made just because people aren't on the same page. Like literally every time this thread gets made this happens there's some shittalking discussion instead of a more meaningful discussion on the topic. It's unfortunate sad

Lonely Noob

buhreez

a person
not a white person

This is not what I've been told by NSNBC, and Al Sharpton, and so you must be lying.
I'm middle eastern as well. What are we considered? X:
Brown? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas