Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I just absolutely love the Angelic Rod freebie. I never thought I'd ever see an equippable fishing rod. Thank you.

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

Yeah, I'm loving this item. Honestly, for me, it's the best item that has been released in months. Granted, a little of that has to do with the fact that it is the only affordable one for me released in even more time, but the kind of items being released for the last year or more really haven't been anything I'm interested in. This being free on top if it is a nice little nod to the longest standing game community on the site. Fishers have been through a lot over the last decade, so it's nice to get something that we've been asking for for almost as long.

As a side note, we do have one equippable rode/pole. The background I'm wearing has one, but it's really quite dinky. I much prefer this one.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

where the link at?

Anxious Bookworm

settlefish
where the link at?

Here

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

Miss Ginger Ice
ty kind sir smile

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Gaidin
Yeah, I'm loving this item. Honestly, for me, it's the best item that has been released in months. Granted, a little of that has to do with the fact that it is the only affordable one for me released in even more time, but the kind of items being released for the last year or more really haven't been anything I'm interested in. This being free on top if it is a nice little nod to the longest standing game community on the site. Fishers have been through a lot over the last decade, so it's nice to get something that we've been asking for for almost as long.

As a side note, we do have one equippable rode/pole. The background I'm wearing has one, but it's really quite dinky. I much prefer this one.

You know how long I have waited to see your current avatar... completed? It's perfect now!

I am also happy for all those other fishers out there for this! Thanks Gaia!

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
I love it too! It really commemorates the occasion!

I can't believe I've been fishing for ten years. @0@

Dapper Genius

5,775 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
i cant equip it. why is that? sad

Angelic Blob

Always wanted fishing rods to be an item. I hope they do more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff