Welcome to Gaia! ::

being skinny and big is okay
but once you're overweight like pls, can we stop promoting this? bcuz then we might as well promote anorexia as well

inb4: ur all mad bcuz i speak the truth

Aged Garbage

Trash Kid

billz in da trillz

Blessed Pumpkin

Magical Mystic

yeah ok trillions of dollars

Gracious Lover

15,300 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie For All! 300
im bulimic

i sell cocaine's Boyfriend

Loyal Star

i aprov ths msg

Perfect Hellraiser

Obesity is a disability that in itself is a flaw
Sex for Dinner
yeah ok trillions of dollars

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/04/30/obesity-now-costs-americans-more-in-healthcare-costs-than-smoking/
sorry i guess it's billions

Dapper Genius

Sextual

If your doctor says you're not in a healthy range of weight, yea you should fix it, unless you're okay with getting diabetes or dying from the many diseases that come with being extremely overweight or underweight. But if u don't give a s**t, u better not complain when that s**t happens to u. It's like someone who smokes and then wants to blame everyone else when they get lung cancer.
it shows within your personality that you are too lazy to do s**t, OR you have a mental disorder (like depression) which is causing you to eat more or less. If that's the case, maybe go get mental help too.
If you're going to praise obesity you have to praise the other side which is anorexia. They are both unhealthy for you, they both get slammed for their body type, and they both feel pressured the same way but to different extremes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff