Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Please give us a gold bid confirmation window.
Something that will preview the amount we are bidding before we provide our password and finalize it. There are no commas available when typing in gold amounts, a preview will help us not make mistakes when bidding.

My Question Is...

Would you please consider doing this?

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Art

When the last update for ZOMG's shut down was posted ((though it may have been the one before that)) the staff mentioned that the art would some how be incorporated into the site in another way. I have since not seen the art pop up, though the ZOMG levels were added to Towns 2. Is there any news on when/ whether or not this will still be in effect?
features

Is it possible to turn off the sale announcements, and if so, how?

I'm in the middle of a move, and using Gaia as a safe haven. I'm not likely to spend money on this site ever, so the sale announcements every two hours are more annoying than anything else. I'd really rather not recieve them.

Player

games
Do you know when you have finished updating booty grab? Will you add more variety of fish into phin and phang? (This will get the site more money because many of my friends have wanted back the old fish, like landshark, narwhal, etc. Maybe include them for gaia cash in phin and phang?

Angelic Healer

Narumi Misuhara
Parexus
Events

Any hints you guys can give us on what you guys have in store for our Xmas 2k14 event? I would love to see Santa and the ElfTech's again!

ninja
emotion_kirakira

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

According to your statements about the long awaited inventory arranger, you used the KISS (keep it simple, stupid) approach to updating it, rather creating something entirely new. This is perfectly awesome, any update is better than no update.

My Question Is...

Can this method be applied to Guilds as well?

We are really not asking for a whole new thing, just a few nice changes and rearrangements.

For ideas on simple updates, check out this petition.
It's loaded with great suggestions.
User Image

Snack

Feature

Will you be raising the gold amount earned when posting, voting, and commenting as well?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Beary Kisses
User Image

Forums

Question:
Since the tip amount in forums has gone up to 10,000 Gaia gold per tip,
will the amount for posting on threads go up as well?

User Image

Yup, this is something we will be planning on doing.
Misc

Hey hey I'm guessing the black friday sale will start on wed, since thats when the boxes are set to open. When will you show the schedule? tonight? tomorrow?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Forums/features

So i have noticed this sub-forum on the site,
it's named "In the Queue"
and is located in the "Bug Report & Technical Support" forum,
and "In the Queue"- has the description;
"This forum contains verified bugs in the bugbase that we are tracking. You can subscribe, up vote, and down vote to help us prioritize."

-so my question is;
could you please utilize this forum?
i think it would be very appreciated by many users,

or- alternaly since it's not being used,
could you please remove it?
so that the few who stumbles upon it,
won't feel unnecessary hopeful?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Any news about the zomg? the rings?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Since you removed a few things from the user drop down box already, an we also add a "send gift" option, that will let us send gifts from our inventory? The "buy" option is cool but sends us straight to the CS and sometimes we already have the item in our inventory and want to quickly send it, rather than fish around for the item and copy pasta the name into the box....

My Question Is...

Can we have both options to send gift, from CS or inventory in the user drop down box?

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
Items, Etc.

Some really dark purple hair and some dark green hair would be nice and I mean really dark and not in the weird shades like Galaxy Purple or whatever color that green is in most wig RIGs. We need more twin tails, braided twin tails and more regular braids in these colors too.
Can we get some?? PLEASE??

Mega Explorer

16,225 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Zero Omega
Awe Electrohop
Question Category Misc

I can't get into the Alchemy page for like 3-4 days already. All I see is a blank page. I checked with another account, it can access to it within seconds.

Also my aquarium doesn't show up the fish so others can do booty grab.

A large inventory might be what is preventing you from being able to access the alchemy page. Might want to see if you can shrink you inventory a bit and see what happens.

Category Misc

Only for alchemy items or all my inventory? Will it be an update for this in the future?

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

King Lolfrey
Items

Question: Now that platinum tickets are becoming a "gaiafame item" which is honestly ridiculous its almost impossible to obtain one. Do you still have plans to release rigs or even other things where its a chance to get a platinum ticket or other project's planned in the future. The platinum ticket is probably the most sought after ticket on Gaia. Is it possible to make it easier to obtain?

In addition out of the 61 win gaia bundles that were opened all of them contained rainbow tickets. Is it even plausible to receive a golden ticket or a platinum ticket from one? Because from what I have noticed you said there is a chance, but yet there never has been one won.

It's possible! And yes, there is a chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff