Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Partygoer

our bodies go through another very dynamic change which alternates our hormones, likes, dislikes, etc....

i feel like mine's every 4 years.
or maybe i have some sort of personality disorder.
idk.
hormones from plan b are making my mind wonder.
halp.
ok where's your mind wandering to??

Distinct Partygoer

shellmac forever

the biggest slut youll ever know <3

Distinct Partygoer

Stan and his DiggerNick

well i have a mild case of anxiety which only shows its colours when my hormones become overflooded [like right now] so my thoughts are going negative.
im caught between sadness & edginess.
derealization...etc. but that doesnt bother me.
i just wish i did more in my life but right now im in a tough spot.

& all of that is what my minds wondering too.

High-functioning Lunatic

i am the only person i know that had absolutely zero symptoms from plan b
it doesnt make me nauseous or emotional or start my period at random
thank ******** tho

also ive always heard that whole 7 year thing
but i feel like i have not really changed that much at all
i still pretty much eat the same
like the same s**t
the only difference is a fundamental understanding of makeup
and im not a pill popper anymore

cuttIebone's Widow

someone lied to you
t w a t t i
Stan and his DiggerNick

well i have a mild case of anxiety which only shows its colours when my hormones become overflooded [like right now] so my thoughts are going negative.

It sounds like you're just growing up and maturing. Most adults learn how to cope with what you're talking about. Some people smoke weed, some people drink, other people take antidepressants. There's a lot of books written on it and everyone has their own flavor of self help and life perspective. I mean you can look at it as a negative thing I guess but I like those kinds of thoughts because they often reveal perspectives and insights about ourselves and the world around us that we wouldn't of seen had we been blissful and happy.

Distinct Partygoer

Stan and his DiggerNick
t w a t t i
Stan and his DiggerNick

It sounds like you're just growing up and maturing. Most adults learn how to cope with what you're talking about. Some people smoke weed, some people drink, other people take antidepressants. There's a lot of books written on it and everyone has their own flavor of self help and life perspective. I mean you can look at it as a negative thing I guess but I like those kinds of thoughts because they often reveal perspectives and insights about ourselves and the world around us that we wouldn't of seen had we been blissful and happy.

well haha
i am an adult.
i am mature mostly but im just not used to anything altering my mental state.
t w a t t i
Stan and his DiggerNick
t w a t t i
Stan and his DiggerNick

well haha
i am an adult.
i am mature mostly but im just not used to anything altering my mental state.

You'll be ok

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces