Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
_██████████████████████████████ █████████ ██████ █████████ ████████████ x

xxxxxWho αɾexxYOUxxʈoxmαӄexxmexxfeeɭxxsoxgood ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho αɾexxWExxʈoxxʈeɭɭxxxo u ɾ s e ɭ v e sxxxʈhαʈxwe'ɾex jusʈxxmɩsundeɾsʈoodxx?

xxxxxxWhoxxAM Ixxʈo sαyxxI'mxxαɭwαysxxyouɾs ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho αɾexxTHEYxxʈo sαyxxʈhɩsxxwαs xʈhe onɭy wαy ?

______________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar opened her mouth to reply, but yet again something else had caught her eye, "Oh oh, Lucas look at that!" she squealed pointing ahead of her. She followed her finger and ran across the street to another window. A display of ball gowns and tuxedos and matching masks for masquerades. By the time Lucas had caught up she was already on to the next thing, a toy store. It had all different kinds of nicnaks. One plush of a rabbit that had a pink bow around it's neck, it was just positively adorable. She awwed at it, then watched the toy train roll on it's tracks. How neat! The tracks went through the whole store! She decided to follow them to see where it all went. She ran around the store and once again when Lucas caught her at the end of the tracks she just smiled and giggled up at him, "Heehee, did you have any of these toys as a kid?"

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄___________

Thɩs ɭove ɩs be αnd end αɭɭ . . .___________________
Thɩs ɭove wɩɭɭ be youɾ downfαɭɭ . . .

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at her as she said something about looking at something. She took off running without warning. Hey! What the heck! She had gotta stop running off like that! He ran after her but she was already taking off toward another store the boy sighed as he looked at the tuxedos and ball gowns then took off after her again. He ran after her and he made it to the toy store and saw her at the end of the train track and she asked him if he had any of the toys as a kid"No....the closest thing I got to a toy was a hacky sack....pretty shitty but I made it work"he said and looked at her"You?"he asked.
▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWho αɾexxWExxʈoxxʈeɭɭxxxo u ɾ s e ɭ v e sxxxʈhαʈxwe'ɾex jusʈxxmɩsundeɾsʈoodxx?

User Image

User Image

xxxAt first Skylar looked at him a bit puzzled and shocked... Then she blushed in a guilty manner... "R-really?...I kind've thought... All royals were spoiled....I think I had at least one of everything in here probably..." she mumbled twiddling her thumbs, "Though I didn't even touch them much, I was too busy running around the castle grounds." Skylar forced a small giggle before waving to the toy maker. She took a step outside and oh no. Her attention was lost again. She darted from window to store to another repeatedly.. She turned a corner and, "OH OH! HOP SCOTCH! I've always wanted to try hop scotch!" she giggled as she watched the kids play. She went up to them and they gladly let her join. She copied the same rhyme they were chanting, "Cinderella, dressed in yellow went up stairs to kiss a fellow~ Made a mistake, kissed a snake! How many doctors did it take?! 1, 2, 3" she counted until her heel snapped and she tripped.

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at her as she blushed and said she had all of them because royals were spoiled. He sighed softly"Nah....not me I kinda was the opposite of spoiled"he told her. She then went on to say that she didn't even play with them much because she was running around the castle. This made him giggle, then she got up and they made their leave and she took off running as soon as they hit the outside and he sighed"God this woman has too much energy"he said to himself and chased her store after store somehow always ended up late behind her and he turned the corner as soon as she counted to three and her heel broke he caught her in his arms to break her fall he was panting from all the running.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar closed her eyes tight and braced herself for a fall when her heel snapped, "Eep!" ... "Wait.... Why am I not hurt?...." She opened up one eye to see a panting Lucas who caught her. She looked down at her feet to see the broken heel then back up at Lucas... "Was he always this warm?..." She thought just before her eyes glanced at his lips. The quick memory of their accidental kiss last time she had tripped came back. "WHAT AM I DOING?! NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT! IT WAS THE TRIP MAKING THINK FUNNY! NO!" she quickly squirmed away blushing and shook her head, "S-sorry! Thanks!" she blurted and the little kids around them pointed and laughed at her outburst. Their laughter only colored her cheeks more. She looked down at her heels again, "Well, can't use these anymore." She took off both heels and just put them off to the side and tried hop scotch again barefoot, "Heehee~ Lucas, you try! It's easy but satisfying!"

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at her as she stared at him he gave her a smile and she just squirmed away and said sorry and thanks. He chuckled"Your welcome"he told her and as she took off her heels she did the hop scotch again which went way better. Then she told him he should try he rubbed the back of his head"Nah I don't think I should"he said and the kids chanted"Do it...do it..do it!"he felt like he was just gonna embarrass himself a prince playing hopscotch.....wasn't this a girl thing!? But the kids were all chanting for him to do it he sighed"Alright fine"he told them and they clapped and cheered and he looked around and got two rocks and tossed them both at the hopscotch drawing and the kids gasped because they landed in two hard places and he went on and did it perfectly and the kids cheered him on this made him smile and chuckle happily this was fun.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar pouted when Lucas said he didn't think he should do it but when the kids started chanting Skylar giggled and chanted with them, "Do it! Do it! Do it!" He agreed. "Yay!" Skylar sat down with the kids as they watched him toss the rocks and they landed at hard destinations, "Oooo!" No errors were made though! Lucas did it with no problems and Skylar clapped for him while the other kids cheered. Then Skylar felt a small tug on her dress. When she looked to see who it was there were three girls lined up, one behind the other all looking up at Skylar shyly. "You're hair is really pretty, can we braid it?" Skylar just giggled, "Sure." The two oldest girls started to play with Skylar's hair and Skylar invited the youngest one to sit on her lap while she braided her hair fit for a princess. By the time she was done the other two were jealous and wanted their hair done too, so she did. When the girls were done they ran off giggling and Skylar went back to Lucas, "They're all such a cheerful bunch, it's cute."

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at them as they cheered and Skylar clapped for him. Then she was approached by girl's asking about braiding hair and he looked as the boys asked him"Hey mister do you know how to fight?"he asked and he smiled"Yeah I do I can show you guys some pointer basics"he told them and they got excited and they got in front of him and bowed and waited"Alright"he started giving them pointer on striking and they each took turns striking Lucas's chest they were pretty good he smiled"Great job you will be very good knights one day if you want to be one"he told them and they got excited saying how they wanted to be one and then he rubbed their heads"Well just keep practicing"he told them and they bowed and ran off and just then Skylar walked over and told him they were cheerful and it was cute"Yeah they are just like you"he said and cleared his throat giving his head a slight rub as he softly blushed.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar giggled as she watched a couple of the boys run off, hopefully they'd put those new skills to good use. She then looked up at him when he started to speak and he said they were just like her...She tilted her head while she processed. "...HEY! I-I'm not childish! That's so mean!" she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest in protest. Skylar, I'm pretty sure he meant that you were cute... Not childish....Even though you can be.

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at her and he sighed shaking his head"I meant cute not childish...."he told her with a small smile"But hey you are bringing out the child in you today"he told her and he looked and heard a soft tune playing. He wondered where it was coming from.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar blushed deeply when he corrected himself. Part of it was because she openly made a mistake. The other because she was completely caught off that he had called her cute. Her mouth trembled open to make some sort of remark but nothing was coming out, "SENSE WHEN DOES HE MAKE ME SPEECHLESS?! THIS IS SO NOT COOL!!!!" She was starting to stress and she rubbed her cheeks with her hands as if she was trying to erase the blush. Then her ears caught the tune and her head perked up. Lucas must have heard it too cause he seemed to be looking for the direction it was coming from. She gave him a soft smile and took his arm, "Come on, I think it's coming from this way!" She pointed ahead and began to drag him behind her till they found a group of people playing music and other folk were dancing around in circles. Skylar smiled, "Oh how fun!"

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas looked at her as she looked speechless to his comment what?! She always had something smart to say! This really was a good day today. He then was grabbed by his arm and she told him that the music was coming from that direction and she went with him and when they got there people were dancing and having fun with the music. This gave him a good idea he took Skylar's hand"Would you like to dance my dear?"he asked her smiling.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar felt Lucas take her hand and she looked up at him he was smiling down at her. That smile really was charming, not that she'd EVER admit to that, and if she did think it she'd probably have a melt down. Skylar smiled brightly back at him when he asked if she wanted to dance, "I would love to." she said giving him both her hands.

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Lᴜᴄᴀs Iᴀɴ Rɪsᴇʀ

indentLucas smiled as she gave him both her hands and said she would love to and he then led her in a nice waltz around the people that were dancing as well. He was giving her a few spins and throwing her out and bringing her back only to waltz more around. He felt really close to her right now like they were actually a thing...she hadn't really complained much today it was nice.

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

User Image

User Image

xxxSkylar was far more cheerful than she ever would've expected when it came to spending a day with Lucas. She twirled whenever Lucas had instructed her too and willingly spun back into his arms. Whenever she was close to him again she got a sense of the same comforting feeling she had the night of the ball when he was there for her. Dancing with him she couldn't help but notice, "Was his arms always this firm?...OH MY GOSH! STOP IT STOP IT! IT'S THE ATMOSPHERE MAKING YOU THINK WEIRD THINGS! HE'S DEVIL PRINCE BACK IN THE CASTLE!" Skylar grew completely flustered in the dance and ended up hiding her face in his chest as they continued.. Lucas must've known something ended up on her mind, hopefully he didn't know what!

ʋȶ ℴʄ ℭɼℴωɳs:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items