Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Shade

DragonMistress
I have a thread I do that with, every once in a while.

It's kind of sad and nostalgic, I was so young then and thought everything was always gonna turn out okay.
Yeah same, but I liked how simple I was. I feel there was a point that I was more effected how people feel. It seemed that my first thought when going into a thread was "What can I say that will get peoples attention" Instead it was more like "What can I say that will be fun?"

There's a time, maybe plenty of people go through it, where you're number one goal in gaia is just get people to notice you, and you stop having fun. Or maybe that's just me.

The sad part is when I saw the moment I first met the girl I was to have my cute little gaian crush on. I was kinda pathetic and that's when I first started acting desperate, but just the wrong way, I was only acting dumber than usual to get her attention, instead of... mature? I guess that's the point of being 14.

Feral Shade

xukshia
Good thing is that you know about how Gaia came to be in comics and stuff, and participation in zOMG! events.
Yeah, those things people actually wanted to get into, I don't really see that anymore. I even found my posts talking about the "Gaia Ball" thing during one of their anniversaries where they gave out the Gaia glasses and belt buckle. I enjoyed just going and chatting about it, and I was happy to win the items. Maybe I'll wear those glasses for nostalgia whee

A lot of the comics were cool though, and I remember a lot of interesting events that occurred.

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Wut? .__.;;
You sealed your fate... the crow flies at midnight
Wuuuut??? -___-;;
are you that insistent on smearing your family name? Have you no shame?
I have lots of shame...
*gives you a bro hug* it's ok, we all go through this phase. Just don't think you're alone.
Uhhh, I'm not a bro... .__.;;

Feral Shade

Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Wuuuut??? -___-;;
I have lots of shame...
*gives you a bro hug* it's ok, we all go through this phase. Just don't think you're alone.
*pats you on the back* and I'm not a prostitute~

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Wuuuut??? -___-;;
I have lots of shame...
I'm just gonna hope that's true.

Feral Shade

Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
I have lots of shame...
You could always whip out a few hundreds and find out wahmbulance
Sean D`Blue
Looking at old posts.

No really, I went back and read like a month worth of hang out conversations of mine from eight years ago in a thread that has been preserved by time. It's a pretty cool nostalgia trip to see how I acted at 14 and how I've changed in these 8 years. It's kinda like watching old family videos of yourself.

I'd recommend it~

PS: I was a lunatic at 14.

Yepp I just did that too. I was a very whiny teenager....im glad some things changed.

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
I have lots of shame...
I'm too poor for that.

Feral Shade

Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
Sean D`Blue
Lied vom Tod
I'm too poor for that.
tsk looks like this whole thing was a waste of time emotion_eyebrow

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sean D`Blue
DragonMistress
I have a thread I do that with, every once in a while.

It's kind of sad and nostalgic, I was so young then and thought everything was always gonna turn out okay.
Yeah same, but I liked how simple I was. I feel there was a point that I was more effected how people feel. It seemed that my first thought when going into a thread was "What can I say that will get peoples attention" Instead it was more like "What can I say that will be fun?"

There's a time, maybe plenty of people go through it, where you're number one goal in gaia is just get people to notice you, and you stop having fun. Or maybe that's just me.

The sad part is when I saw the moment I first met the girl I was to have my cute little gaian crush on. I was kinda pathetic and that's when I first started acting desperate, but just the wrong way, I was only acting dumber than usual to get her attention, instead of... mature? I guess that's the point of being 14.

Eh, trying to get people's attention is pretty much 100% of Gaia for me. Well, the forums, anyway. When I'm not in the mood to chat, I mostly trawl through the marketplace looking for good vendable items. Or organize my inventory. But usually, if I'm not looking for a conversation, I'm on some other part of the internet completely, usually webcomics or something.

And yeah, I wasn't on Gaia until I was about seventeen, eighteen, something...but I look back now, on the things that happened then, and how I reacted, and it's almost funny, how little I knew. And I had my crush too, and I thought the best thing to do, would be to stop talking to everyone he didn't like, and every time he logged in, to ignore everyone else who wasn't him, and pretty much just be his own personal yes-person, and give him all the items and things he wanted that I had, or that he could sell to buy the things he wanted...

Like I can even remember thinking, "oh god, I have to stop being friends with Derrin now, because John doesn't like him"

It's kind of a cross between shaking my head and facepalming.

Generous Sex Symbol

I did that with my quest thread. Blew my mind. And then finding out that the 'junk' you payed 50k for back in the day is worth billions of gold... @.@

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pessimistic Sinner
Sean D`Blue
Looking at old posts.

No really, I went back and read like a month worth of hang out conversations of mine from eight years ago in a thread that has been preserved by time. It's a pretty cool nostalgia trip to see how I acted at 14 and how I've changed in these 8 years. It's kinda like watching old family videos of yourself.

I'd recommend it~

Yepp I just did that too. I was a very whiny teenager....im glad some things changed.

The hell did you do to a perfectly good riding crop!

Ven Loki's Buddy

Heroic Allegiant

17,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Team Peyo 25
Mmm.. the memories.
DragonMistress
Pessimistic Sinner
Sean D`Blue
Looking at old posts.

I'd recommend it~

Definitely not a riding crop. Its a whip. You know....for whipping....I would know because I sell them...

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pessimistic Sinner
DragonMistress
Pessimistic Sinner
Sean D`Blue
Looking at old posts.

I'd recommend it~

Definitely not a riding crop. Its a whip. You know....for whipping....I would know because I sell them...

Last I checked, a whip was flexible and more than eight inches long. Not that I would know, because I don't sell anything, I'm only a leather enthusiast and Mistress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff