Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please, dear god get it out.

Zealot

Hey, ******** you, Steel Panther rules and you should be honored they'd use your ear as a gloryhole.
A Sentient Simian
Hey, ******** you, Steel Panther rules and you should be honored they'd use your ear as a gloryhole.

Yes, but not when they play it constantly at work for several hours on end. Over, and over again.

Zealot

Foxiiify
A Sentient Simian

Yes, but not when they play it constantly at work for several hours on end. Over, and over again.

Give me your job.
A Sentient Simian
Foxiiify
A Sentient Simian

Give me your job.

Take it please, though normally you'd get stuck listening to One Direction, Escape the Fate, Marianas Trench, Skrillex, depending on who's actually at work that day >_<

ohhh did i win's Partner

Dangerous Lunatic

A Sentient Simian

Steel Panther is ******** embarrassing.
Secrets And Sashays
A Sentient Simian

Frolic back off to SJW land, David, before I spill your secret drive to be the best armchair feminist to everyone.
I mean I really do wonder if Sope knows you are an attempted rapist, and if she does that calls in to question exactly how shitty two people can be.

Invisible Gatekeeper

can we gt secret service in here becasue shots fried /

Zealot

Secrets And Sashays
A Sentient Simian

User Image

Magical Shoujo

why dont you choke on your niceguy syndrome brin

like seriously we were getting along again dude dont attack my friends and ruin our getting along streak because it pisses me the ******** off

Magical Shoujo

or wait, was that low because its bringing up irrelevant and misleading details of the past? oh im so sorry

Magical Shoujo

Back In Gehenna
im a shitty poopybutt

just making a quote to make sure you see this, because i dont have a problem debasing myself when it comes to defending someone i care about
*eats popcorn*

Awww, don't tell me it's over, the movie was just getting good D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas