Welcome to Gaia! ::

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

I use to draw a lot but i stopped for a bit and i noticed my drawings are worse then they were before xc does anyone have any tips for drawing ?? (Anime; chibi ect.)

Dangerous Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DapperDolly
I use to draw a lot but i stopped for a bit and i noticed my drawings are worse then they were before xc does anyone have any tips for drawing ?? (Anime; chibi ect.)

Nara not mushed of a drawer since I been off :T

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

warking18
DapperDolly

oh my goodness. cx warking!! havent talked to you in ages, if you dont remember me its me nella, haha we use to talk all the time cx you, stephy and i :3

Dangerous Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DapperDolly
warking18
DapperDolly

oh my goodness. cx warking!! havent talked to you in ages, if you dont remember me its me nella, haha we use to talk all the time cx you, stephy and i :3

lol yea ik I REMEBER you XD join me in V H though bored :T and step was like awesome <3 ;D I use love the way she obbused me xP

Injured Angel's Princess

Anxious Smoker

warking18
DapperDolly
warking18
DapperDolly

lol yea ik I REMEBER you XD join me in V H though bored :T and step was like awesome <3 ;D I use love the way she obbused me xP
haha i would, but i have to get to bed, im sorry xc maybe tomorrow, yes c: ? nightyy thoo <3

Dangerous Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DapperDolly
warking18
DapperDolly
warking18
DapperDolly

haha i would, but i have to get to bed, im sorry xc maybe tomorrow, yes c: ? nightyy thoo <3

kk lol I'll try get on tomorrow got 2 party to go to lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces