Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hemlawke's Pardner

Distinct Fatcat

What anime would you recommend to anyone?

I personally recommend Kaiji to anyone who enjoys high stakes gambling, suspense and more alike.
It's two seasons long, each 26 episodes.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's so cute *____*

"After graduating from high school in 1996 in Japan, Itō Kaiji moves to Tokyo to get a job, but he fails to find steady employment because the country is mired in its first recession since World War II. Depressed, he festers in his apartment, biding his time with cheap pranks, gambling, liquor and cigarettes. Kaiji is always thinking about money and his perpetual poverty frequently brings him to tears"

Alien Cosmonaut

Galaxy Express 999 is that thing I recommend to everyone. Rose of Versailles, as well. biggrin

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Old series ?
Hmm..... Fate / Zero maybe
Gurren Lagann has its own heated time too....
Kill la Kill

Space Genius

Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are my anime recommendations I always share with people. They are hardly ever disappointed, even if they are not into anime smile

'claudekin'

Wow, I think I give Kaiji a try. It reminds me of Akagi, which was a pretty interesting story.

Friendly Shopper

Alien Cosmonaut

Tsukino Odango
Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are my anime recommendations I always share with people. They are hardly ever disappointed, even if they are not into anime smile

'claudekin'

Wow, I think I give Kaiji a try. It reminds me of Akagi, which was a pretty interesting story.

Ditto on Cowboy Bebop. I never recommend it to people that already like anime because they've usually seen it though. lol

Kaiji and Akagi are by the same creator and the same animation studio worked on both animes as well. Kaiji is better than Akagi storywise, though Akagi himself is a more interesting and complex character by far.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I recommend Project Blue Earth SOS!! It's a really good underrated anime.
Most of the series I would like to rec are already pretty popular (because I am a massive casual), but I hope everyone has seen Eva, The Tatami Galaxy, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff