Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

Stupid winter shut downs
Anyways... I wanna draw couples or groups.
Need to update my drawing skills with multiple people.
Post away...im picky... its a curse.
OC's are loved

Dapper Smoker

15,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
The Japanese flag could actually be a pie chart of how much of Japan is Japan.

Would you consider drawing these two together? emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

maybe these two sisters? c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wanna consider mine? thank you

Sparkly Streaker

maybe these two? ouo

not a couple, but as happy friends?

User Image

User Image

Tiny Shapeshifter

Can I be the group mascot? lol

or maybe just this OC?

User Image
Consider my OCs? heart

Luna:

Guardians (Angelira / Chirin):

Tyrin:

Keiru:

Hiroshi:
User Image

Distinct Lunatic

Mindbreak

Do you guys like checkers?
If not what other board game do you like?
Don't like just poses anymore, want the people that I draw to be doing things. smile

Space Elder

Perhaps I could tempt you with Gendi and Dennett? Dennett is a cyborg built for stealth who is easily startled into invisibility. Gendi is the mechanic who found him and put him back together after the lab that built him was shut down and he was thrown out. They behave like brother and sister. Gendi is always teasing Dennett and often sneaks up on him, trying to startle him.

Dapper Prophet

Jester Carnage
oh sure! sounds like fun : D
anything is better than monopoli hahahaha

that is a great attitude..should try doing that, too, when I draw, my charas also only pose around x'D

Distinct Lunatic

BlackSplash
Perhaps I could tempt you with Gendi and Dennett? Dennett is a cyborg built for stealth who is easily startled into invisibility. Gendi is the mechanic who found him and put him back together after the lab that built him was shut down and he was thrown out. They behave like brother and sister. Gendi is always teasing Dennett and often sneaks up on him, trying to startle him.

The avi form of Dennett, cant see the right hand well...is it a lazer gun?

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or

User Image

Could you change her hair, ears and tattoo to orange? Also change her hair to lavender. Her top is of this periwinkle color and this peachy color.

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Space Elder

Jester Carnage
BlackSplash

The avi form of Dennett, cant see the right hand well...is it a lazer gun?

It's just some random medical tech. It's not essential. Here's an item list.
User Image

did you say groups?

User Image

User Image

Aiden can talk, and talk he will if it means getting out of a situation he doesn't want to be in. He often knows where to go, but lets others speak before him, in order to remain in the dark.

Name► Aiden
Nicknames► None
Gender► Male
Age► 23
Race► Human
Eyes► Dark Blue
Hair► Blonde
Height► 5'10"
Personality► Avant Garde, Eccentric, Gatherer, Excitable, Perceptive, Heavy Sleeper, Neat, Charismatic, Dramatic, Ambitious, Kleptomaniac.
Occupation► Theif
Hometown► Briall
Weapon[x]
ReferencesFace - Outfit - Photobucket
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Felrile likes to make things, and she likes to include blue in a lot of them. You'll rarely catch her wearing clothes that she didn't make herself.

Name► Felrile
Nicknames► Rilee
Gender► Female
Age► 22
Race► Elf
Eyes► Light Blue
Hair► White
Height► 5'3"
Personality► Absent-Minded, Neurotic, Clumsy, Light Sleeper, Friendly, Loner, Frugal, Night Owl.
Occupation► Seamstress/Healer
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image
User Image

Guinevere keeps to herself, often not talking, and deep in her own thought. She cares deeply for her hound, Madaeus, who is the only living thing that will always have her care and attention.

Name► Guinevere
Nicknames► Gwen
Gender► Female
Age► 27
Race► Human
Eyes► Grey Green
Hair► Brunette
Height► 5'7"
Personality► Handy, Perceptive, Athletic, Brave, Slob, Brooding, Grumpy, Adventurous, Animal Lover, Hot-Headed, Loves the Outdoors.
Occupation► Mercenary, Ex- Pirate.
Hometown► The Burn
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Tasril enjoys talking to anyone and everyone, and makes a game out of those who don't enjoy him.

Name► Tasril
Nicknames► None
Gender► Male
Age► 24
Race► Elf
Eyes► Brown
Hair► Black
Height► 5'5"
Personality► Artistic, Brave, Easily Impressed, Flirty, Vain, Witty, Caring.
Occupation► Bounty Hunter/Assassin.
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Xandra keeps to her books, but enjoys a laugh when nessicary. She lowers her high levels of thought almost constantly to match those around her, and is known for planning just about everything out.

Name► Xandra
Nicknames► None
Gender► Female
Age► 27
Race► Ghaven
Eyes► Black
Hair► Black
Height► 6'3"
Personality► Bookworm, Genius, Perceptive, Disciplined, Slob, Quiet, Ambitious, Perfectionist.
Occupation► Scholar.
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

You can get ideas for locations/backgrounds here.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Might you be willing to draw Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi (aka Lugia) or Hitori Suzaku (Ho-Oh)? 83
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, and consequently very useful in settling conflicts between legendary elemental trios. He enjoys swimming, flying, martial arts, and yoga; and when flying, the elbow rings on his sleeves break and the sleeves expand into floofy wing-sleeves. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", his feelings become tainted with wistful longing. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". (I haven't decided yet whether it's because he quietly wants to get with her or whether he just misses how openly child Tori interacts with him. XD) Relevant music, if necessary.
  • Since other artists have asked me about these before: The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair), but "permanent floating accessories" analogous to Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Alternate ref here and here, as well as in Jin's first link. The middle section of his lower tunic (the "tail" ) has the same dimensions as the other two sections, but it looks narrower because it's tied near the end, like tying up only the bottom inches of a curtain and not the top. Feel free to use the unfringed scarf--I might retire the fringed one.
  • Tori's personality depends on what her physical age is: As a child (physically preteen), she is very playful, mischievous, curious, and childlike; as an adult, she is much more reserved and proper (though she has little problem teasing Jin with her body if she's feeling that type of playful). Regardless of physical age, Tori enjoys eating sweets, flying, and setting fire to things. As a phoenix, Tori rebirths herself on a pyre of her own making every 1000 years or so; the process causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has, for the most part, a mortal's mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
  • If Tori's ref's text and pictures disagree (ie, child Tori's depicted kimono's sleeves extend just to her obi, but they actually go to her palms), the text wins. Her design is still kinda preliminary, though, so more artist liberties for you if you choose to include her. (I like Jin much better though XD)

Thanks for considering! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces