Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devapier's Partner

@BreaktheCycle_x

My list currently includes: Finishing up Firefly (I don't wana...trying to make it last as long as possible), Hannibal, Silence of the Lambs, - there are more but I don't remember-

I just finish planning Freya's outfit for bed. Its such a nice nightgown to die in. razz razz razz

@Sworloki

Alright.
<3 It warms my heart to see Alvar acting like such a protective big bro razz

@Ria

Glyndwr is so cool! I wonder how this circus will affect everyone's plan. >_<

Edit:
@Awkward Hug
I just thought of a great idea! Not sure if you want to do it or not, but what if after Ms. Andrew's attack and Freya is all rattled. What if she asked to learn how to defend herself? Of course not everyone would think this is a good idea- but what if she asked Kosong?

@Everyone
Ah...so I decided to reopen the spot for The eldest princess of Tiade since the person who sent in the profile never posted her profile or responded to my PM.
Sadness T__T

Dedicated Lover

10,225 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Hello loves, I am interested in joining as the eldest princess of Tiade. Is there anything of importance that has happened that I need to know of?

Devapier's Partner

Mortiari

This is what happened so far:

The Tiade have reside in the castle a few weeks earlier than the RP actually started, and the royal family of Acdin has now arrived.

We start with a monster in the basement of the castle, where a to-be servant, Avenable and Prince Edric, the youngest prince of Tiade meet. They confront the monster, but Prince Alvar- Eldest Prince of Tiade comes in and defeat the monster. They're not sure who summon the monster, but Alvar suspect Avenable. However he finds her innocent for now, since Avenable was in the castle for a job as an apprentice but the paper was burned when they were in the basement. Edric is sent to his room to prepare for the feast.

Sworloki and Odette meet on their journey to the castle as they company the Acdin family. They're hitting it off- a lot of sparks flying.

Once Princess Annalise arrived she notice Prince Alvar and Avenable talking and comes over. And both Annalise and Avenable don't really like Alvar, because he rubs them the wrong way and Avenable sees him as a wanabe hero. Avenable leaves and goes to an inn where she rest. Afterward she finds out there is an opening as a food taster, since a bunch of them died.

Meanwhile, Freya, the blind princess of Tiade is lost in the castle due to her stubbornness as she dismissed her caretaker, Ms. Andrews. Alvar thinks Freya and Annalise would be good friends and calls for Freya. This causes Freya to trip and knock over a vase. Alvar and Annalise quickly come over to help and Annalise and Freya do get along.

Prince Vincent wanders in the court yard, where he saw his father, King Hector and Kosong the female head knight. Prince Vincent goes off to the front of the castle- looking for Annalise so that he could persuade her to his side and go against the marriage. But he is interrupted by Avenable who decides to ask for direction so she doesn't run into any more monsters in the basement. They talk and find the kitchen together.

The Queen taste some food in the kitchen but then goes out to the garden.
While the King and Kosong are talking, they are interrupted by Aton, Acdin's oldest prince. Unfortunately we don't know what they talked about.

We than did a time skip to dinner time. Roland (a butler) and Avenable help get things ready. And right now everyone is in the dining hall and the food is about to be served.

That is basically what happened.
---------------------------
We also planned to have Ms. Andrews try to assassinate Freya after the ball, so that Roland can become her new caretaker.

So far we have someone characters who are inactive- I'll figure out what to do with them- maybe send them as an ambassador so that we can go on. I might have missed a few part. When the other get on they can correct me.

EDIT:
I forgot! A circus is coming to the castle-phew
Dawnlight Sky

I actually really like that idea o: Kosong could train how to sense people around her without the use of eyes (i.e. she can fight really well at night)

Devapier's Partner

@Awkward Hug

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Freya can tell who the people are based on their footsteps if she knows them really well- like her family member. But this way Kosong can teach her so much more.

Kosong is blind in one eye right? So would her other sense be stronger than normal?
>__<
Dawnlight Sky
@Awkward Hug

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Freya can tell who the people are based on their footsteps if she knows them really well- like her family member. But this way Kosong can teach her so much more.

Kosong is blind in one eye right? So would her other sense be stronger than normal?
>__<

Yeah, Kosong is blind in her right eye (she has a flower growing out of it...I'm trying to keep along the lines of what game she's from = < = ) I guess her sense of hearing is pretty darn good

Devapier's Partner

@Awkward Hug

smile Freya and Kosong can have more interactions.

Just letting you know- Freya is just going to be awful at fighting when she first starts- considering she never actually ever held a sword before. (poor girl is gona be so sore)
XD XD

smile Maybe Kosong can teach her other way to 'see'? I just thought of it, but like shaking someone hands or touching them and feeling their pulse too see if they're nervous, scared, etc. Hmm...
Dawnlight Sky

@Awkward Hug

smile Freya and Kosong can have more interactions.

Just letting you know- Freya is just going to be awful at fighting when she first starts- considering she never actually ever held a sword before. (poor girl is gona be so sore)
XD XD

smile Maybe Kosong can teach her other way to 'see'? I just thought of it, but like shaking someone hands or touching them and feeling their pulse too see if they're nervous, scared, etc. Hmm...

That can work c: We can go about this after the arc with Ms. Andrews is over c: Oh, Kosong might be a bit harsh toward Freya when they are training. If she really wants to train with Kosong, Freya has to deal with Kosong's short fuse

Devapier's Partner

@Awkward Hug
Oh this is going to be so much fun, because Freya is-actually pretty spoiled- if you think about it. She never actually had to work hard- except during her studies.

Kosong being harsh on Freya be a good change for her. biggrin Their relationship is going to be really interesting.

Dedicated Lover

10,225 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
My darling Selene is available for interaction. Now I will say she is not mute. She just doesnt speak to her mother. She can also be a bit cruel, but she does most of her insults tactfully making many people think shes complimenting them.
I will be posting tonight. It is difficult for me to get near a computer.

Dedicated Lover

10,225 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
ScribbledDomino

I know how that can be...looking forward to your post biggrin

Aged Seeker

greetings mortal creatures, i have just arrived home, i'll catch up right now and work on a acceptable post now.

Dedicated Lover

10,225 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Partygoer 500
Sworloki
greetings mortal creatures, i have just arrived home, i'll catch up right now and work on a acceptable post now.

Yes post with the speed of hermes and the strength of a poot biggrin bad humor sorreh...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff