Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

User Image

It's that time of the year again,
It's cold, It's wet, It's hazy,
the days are shorter, the nights are longer and everything seems bleak.
So what do we as the human race due to prevent mass suicide,
WHY GIVE EACH OTHER PRESENTS OF COURSE!
and whats even better then giving your friends and family presents?
Giving presents to complete strangers!

Hello my name is Rainy, and with me is my close friend Menstrual Cramps, and together we are hosting this years Secret Santa! Normally Brain would host it but due to so many auctions, charities, other threads, orgies, etc. that he is involved with we volunteered to do it for him. He is AFK from gaia (All the h8rs rejoice!)

Now you might ask yourself, what is your relationship with the all mighty Brain and his religion of Braintology! Well I was the martyr that was banned and died for all your sins but as a miracle I rose and was unbanned the day after Christmas! Now as for Menstrual Cramps, she is know as "Brain's peter" of Braintology, the most loyal of his apostles the one who has never given up on spreading the joyous gospel that is Braintology.

Now please come in and celebrate with us! Have fun! and have a Merry Christmas!

We decided to keep this tradition going, and what better way to do it than to continue to use the same thread each year!
+ I'm lazy

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

I HEREBY BLESS THIS THREAD
Merry Christmas and a Happy 2016 to All of You!

User Image

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

Rules:

• You must have made at least 1,000 posts and your account must be at least 5 months old or older to join in the event.
  • You may enter once, NO mules. I will be checking.

• Check your drama llama at the door. This is going to be a neutral zone for everyone to enjoy. If you don't wish to interact with someone, please block them. Thank you!

• Please abide by the TOS/Rules/Guidelines set in place for Gaia. Additionally, do not join unless you intend to purchase a gift for your assigned partner. If you do not buy a gift for your partner you will NOT receive a gift in return and will be reported for scamming. This is your only warning.

• Please follow the schedule!
    START: Wednesday, November 11th, 2015
    END: Thursday, December 24th, 2015 at 12:00 PM (Noon) PST.
    You will receive your match on Saturday, December 19th, 2015.

• Please only purchase (1) present for your Secret Santa match that will go to Santa BRAIN. If you choose to purchase more than (1) present, please send those item(s) yourself on anon so you don't spoil the fun.

• If you have read the above information and agree to our rules, please include a Holiday-themed gif in your post with your form.

Instructions:

• Fill out the entry form before Friday, December 18th, 2015 at 5:00 PST. This is the cutoff for being included in the Secret Santa festivities.
  • Your profile and your wishlist MUST BE VIEWABLE TO THE PUBLIC. If it is not, your Secret Santa has no obligation to attempt to get something from your wishlist!
  • ACCEPT FRIEND REQUEST FROM Santa BRAIN. This is so Santa BRAIN is able to send PMs out to all participants. Make sure your PMs are set to receive, otherwise you will NOT be matched!
  • On Saturday, December 19th, 2015 check your PM box for your match! You have until Thursday, December 24th, 2015 at 12:00 PM (Noon) PST to send over your gift to Santa BRAIN. If you want to include a specific message, PLEASE INCLUDE IT WITH THE PACKAGE in the comment box!
  • On Saturday, December 26th, 2015 I will post the list of matches. Once the list is posted, feel free to thank your match if you wish with a gift, a message or a post.

Entry Form:

• You must fill out this form before Friday, December 18th, 2015 at 5:00 PM PST. If you fill it out after the cut-off time, you will not be included in the festivities.

[size=24][b]OH WOW GEE, SECRET SANTA? I'm in![/b][/size]
[quote="Santa BRAIN"][/quote]
[quote="Menstrual Cramps"][/quote]
[quote="XxRainyCloudsxX"][/quote]
[b]Username:[/b] (Gaia Username)
[b]Gold Category:[/b] (What price category you want to be included in)
[b]Member Since:[/b] (User date when you joined Gaia)
[b]Is your profile/wishlist PUBLIC?:[/b] (Make sure! Otherwise you won't be included.)
[b]Secret Phrase:[/b] (Make sure you read the rules and instructions!)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
The Secret Santa Category lists
**We will also be giving away gifts to those who are active in the thread!**

1 Billion - 5 Billion

It's a secret! Hue.

6 Billion - 15 Billion

It's a secret! Hue.

15 Billion - 35 Billion

It's a secret! Hue.

35 Billion - 60 Billion

It's a secret! Hue.

60 Billion - 100 Billion

Empty

100 Billion +

It's a secret! Hue.

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

The 12 days of Christmas contests

Day 1: A Partridge in a Pear Tree.

Today is the first day of the official giveaway! It's going to be an easy one. whoever has the most x-masy avi today will get a nice prize.

Day 2: Two Turtle Doves

On the second day of X-mas our true Brain gave to us, one haku contest! That's right, just gimme your best christmas related haku!

Day 3: Three French Hens

TBA

Day 4: Four Calling Birds

TBA

Day 5: Five Gold Rings

TBA

Day 6: Six Geese-a-Laying

TBA

Day 7: Seven Swans-a-Swimming

TBA

Day 8: Eight Maids-a-Milking

TBA

Day 9: Nine Ladies Dancing

TBA

Day 10: Ten Lords-a-Leaping

TBA

Day 11: Eleven Pipers Piping

TBA

Day 12: Twelve Drummers Drumming

TBA

Due to work and other issues that have kept me away from the computer, this is just going to turn into one big giveaway. Just post in the thread, have fun, and Santa Brain will be passing out presents! Sorry again for the cancellation!

Anbu`'s Husband

Ruthless Capitalist

Advertise Us!
Use the below code for a pretty snazzy banner for your signature. Just copy the code below and put it in your own signature!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/BrainSS15][img]http://i.imgur.com/ChF181O.jpg[/img][/url]

Married Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces