Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Maths
                                        ✗ Vegetables
                                        ✗ Sports
                                        ✗ Lying
                                        ✗ Lack of imagination

Crush: Riley, my boyfriend

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: I was born in London, England- into a beautiful family of myself, my mum, my dad, and my twin brother, Matthew (who is older than me by a few minutes). We lived their for seven years and my fondest memories of England are the tea parties Matt and I use to have in our backyard garden; Mum is a gardener and takes great pride in the beautiful masterpieces she creates with flowers and plants and garden decorations! It was a beautiful place to be, but due to my father‘s job we were soon well on our way to the states. Americas was a bit different than England, but that didn‘t stop Matthew and myself from throwing our special tea parties in our backyard- Mum still gardened too. Life was nice, if you asked me.

After living in America for two years my dad, Ivan, passed away on a car ride on over home from his job. It was hard on the family to the point that my brother had to actually start seeing a shrink. I mean, Matt and I have always been a bit insane, but my parents never thought anything of it, but when Matty complained about being watch and fear of death, Mum got him help really quickly. We soon found out that he has schizophrenia. It was scary for my mum, but Matthew and I actually thought it was pretty cool (I actually used to be very jealous of that fact). We used this to our advantages when we played silly games, but with Matthew’s mental illness getting out of hand at times it ended up landing him in and out of the mental ward, which causes me to be completely unstable. I have anxiety, which usually is calmed when my brother is by my side, but every time I’m made to be apart from him, it’s like I lose a bit of myself. I mean, he is my twin after all…

Getting older, I met a lad by the name of Riley Shelley in school, so (of course) I had to introduce him to my other half! The three of us were really close, but I slowly became a third wheel too them, slowly falling behind the pack to their best friend status which actually stung for a while that in high school I made it a mission to get close to Riley again to the point that we kind of had a few flings and such, but we never got serious until just a bit ago. Now we’re a couple, and though our personalities clash, we honestly keep each other happy….and even a bit stable despite our insane personalities.

Extra: I always spike my tea. It’s more delicious like that.

Beau Peter Ross ________

User Image

Role: The Trouble Making Twin//Rebel clique

Nickname: Just Beau, or Dorito if i like you ...

Sexuality: Pansexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Trouble
                                        ✓ Mischief
                                        ✓ Sex
                                        ✓ Getting people in trouble

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Goody-Goodies
                                        ✗ Work
                                        ✗ School
                                        ✗ Princesses
                                        ✗ Plastic People

Crush: Nicole... Maybe others

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Beau Peter Ross was born eighteen amazing years ago long with his less attractive twin Jai. They were born on the nice spring day of May 12th. Beau was born twenty seconds earlier then Jai was and he often makes the decisions. Growing up Beau was much more of a trouble maker than Jai was and he was often getting in trouble with teachers.

As beau grew up his trouble making got worse. He played horrible pranks on anybody he could. He would get detention constantly and its only a few days into the school year and Beau already has detention every single day after school for the entire year. Beau can also be a complete sweetheart. Yes he has mood swings but he loves making people happy.

Extra: To be edited

Jaidon Domenic Ross ________

User Image

Role: The Drug Addict Twin//rebel clique

Nickname: Jai, JaiJai, Sloth

Sexuality: Pansexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Beer
                                        ✓ Sex
                                        ✓ Food
                                        ✓ Trouble

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Low Lives
                                        ✗ Prissies
                                        ✗ Goodie goodies
                                        ✗ Non-Drug addicts
                                        ✗ Not having drugs

Crush: Obviously my girlfriend nicole -.-

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Much like his older twin Beau, Jai also grew up as a rebelious person. He was born Eighteen years ago on May Twelfth, twenty seconds younger than Beau. He always was treated less than beau and always seemed to be angry. Him and beau grew up in Australia and moved to the United States about five years ago, it was hard because they were the new kids and they did not know many people.

But a few years ago the Ross twins met Nicole and beau got a go at her first, but that didnt end well so Jai got a shot. Shortly after the twins moved to the United States, Beau got into trouble more consistantly and Jai got heavily into drugs and became a drug dealer. He doesn't know what Nicole sees in him.

Extra: Does a comedy group with beau, is a drug dealer, might drop out

Beloved Fatcat

Ashton Blaine McTier ________

User Image

Role: Outcast

Nickname: Ash

Sexuality: Homosexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Raves
                                        ✓ Hot Topic
                                        ✓ Music
                                        ✓ Cuddling

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Barbecue
                                        ✗ Haters
                                        ✗ The word "fleek"
                                        ✗ Spiders.. BIG spiders..
                                        ✗ Losing stuff

Crush: Pretty much every guy who attends Tucker County High School

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: It all began in an apartment in a rather sketchy part of downtown, July 7. It was his birthplace, his true home. The only thing is, Ashton never had the opportunity to grow up there, as his mother passed away during childbirth. His father had supposedly ran away during his mom's pregnancy, but Ash never really cared. Screw him, right? So, Ashton was sent to an adoption center and lived a good portion of his childhood there. He met a lot of cool people and a lot of not-so-cool people. Ash made friends with some of the cool people, growing very close to them. Unfortunately, as you know, all good things must come to an end. It was hard for him to lose his friends to a couple who wanted them, so he would mourn their loss by placing a fake flower in a glass vase. This went on for quite some time, until the vase was practically stuffed with a wonderful array of flowers, varying from color to size.

Fourteen was the age in which Ashton started to rebel a little. Curfews were no longer "cool", and he was tired of chores and being told what to do. He started staying out late, hanging with the wrong crowd, yet he never consumed something he shouldn't have. Ashton was at least smart enough to stay away from drugs and alcohol. He'd seen the effects stuff like that had on the complexion, which definitely sold him on staying drug-free. One Wednesday night, the raven-haired boy made the mistake of bringing an older guy and making out with him in the lobby of the adoption center. Needless to say, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon after that. He was kept under watch until finally, when Ash was nearing the age of 15, a couple came to break him free from the jail he was living in. The couple who was interested in him was Martha and Geoff, a relatively young couple who wanted to adopt, rather than have their own blood-related child. They were really chill and rather hippie-like, which had Ashton hooked immediately.

Currently, he lives a happy life with Martha and Geoff, whom he now calls 'mom' and 'dad'. It was a difficult adjustment for him, but he was able to leap over that tiny hurdle. He's been attending Tucker County High School for a little over a year, and so far, it's been alright. Ashton rides a bike there, since he believes it's healthier, and there's no dealing with traffic in the morning and the afternoon. He's got a pretty simple routine for the week day: wake up at 5, take an hour to get fabulous, spend about thirty minutes to get thoughts together, and ride out on the bike. Usually Ash stops at a quaint little cafe to enjoy breakfast before getting to school. He usually gets there at around 7 am, which gives him some time to just hang around, make out with someone in a bathroom stall, or just sit in the cafeteria. All in all, it's a pretty damn good life.

Extra: Ashton has a tramp stamp, and as far as he's aware, no one knows. In the locker room, he does well to avoid other guys accidentally seeing it.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Alexander Jace Miller ________

User Image

Role: Artist

Nickname: Alex or AJ

Sexuality: Gay

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Music
                                        ✓ Cigarettes
                                        ✓ Reading
                                        ✓ Pastries

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Religion
                                        ✗ Discrimination
                                        ✗ Big Crowds
                                        ✗ Romantic Comedies
                                        ✗ Bulky Clothing

Crush: Doesn't really matter...

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Alexander was born as Alexandria to a young family. Born as a young girl he grew up in a small town with his mother and father. He lived a normal life as an only child up until he was six...at least, that's what his parents had thought. Alex always knew he wasn't like all the other girls...well, the thing was that he was never a girl. At six, Alex decided to actually come out to his parents, though they never really thought too much of it. Deciding to shrug the conversation off- the parents had Alex struggling for another four years until the boy could no longer take it. At ten, Alex decided to try again, causing little to no different result from before. Feeling alone and trapped, Alex turned to art as an escape from the reality he was forced to endure. Finding this escape, he actually discovered it to be his passion; he was usually found drawing in a sketchbook alone, since he didn't usually find comfort with others.People honestly scared Alexander since he was a child, and once his father passed away when he was eleven he found himself isolating himself more and more. It wasn't until he was thirteen that his mother began to notice all of the things he had been trying to tell her; she began to discover that she had a son, not a daughter- and with that, she tried her best to give her son all of the things he needed: one thing at a time. But now that he has transitioned completely, Alex still has a hard time opening up to others and continues to protray his feelings into his drawings, and though his art is a bit on the darker side...it makes him a bit more at ease, as well as a bit more happier.

Extra: Alex still isn't open about him being born as a girl. He'd prefer people just know that he is one hundred percent male.

Shy Exhibitionist

Jason Matthew Garder ________

User Image

Role: Jock

Nickname: None, just Jason

Sexuality: Bisexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Sports
                                        ✓ Gun ranges & paintballing
                                        Criminal Minds, and a few other crime shows
                                        ✓ Challenges

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Bullshit
                                        ✗ Laziness/sloppy work
                                        ✗ Group work
                                        ✗ Cigarette smoke
                                        ✗ Overly emotional people

Crush: Optional, can be changed

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Jason was born to a family whose tradition was that all men enlist in the military, and from day one he was introduced to this lifestyle. Before leaving for another term in the army, Jason's father left his mother with a parting gift that came in the form of a second baby boy several months later, born in the hospital located on the Florida army base on which they lived. His dad came home to visit when he could, making every minute with his family count, but not without being a parent first and foremost. He expected his kids to be the best they could be and give everything they did a hundred percent. For Jason, and maybe for his older brother and younger sister, the mark was left. Jason played hard in football and basketball, and he took to the books just as hard, at least for the classes that mattered, but he still put forth effort in the others.

Their father's military career lasted for a total of thirteen years. He lost a leg to a roadside bomb in Iraq and was given a prosthetic. Jason was ten at the time. As soon as his dad could walk, they moved--a few times, never staying in one place for more than a year or two until they came to Tucker County, just in time for Jason to start high school.

Jason and his brother knew from a young age that they were expected to enlist in the military. His brother always was headstrong, and as he entered his teen years, he tried setting down his own path while challenging a lot of what their parents did and believed. It created the occasional argument over the years, but nothing compared to his senior year, when their dad was really pushing for the military. He started to act out more: quit sports, yelled a lot, stayed out late or sometimes didn't come home until morning. Shortly after his eighteenth birthday, he left, leaving most of his things behind along with a note. They hadn't heard from him since.

That happened last year. Now a senior himself, Jason has no intention of following in his brother's footsteps. He plans to do the same thing he's done so far: work hard, but have a little fun, too, and prepare for the army, with hopes of an FBI career after.

Extra: After he turned eighteen, he got a pair of dog tags and has been wearing them since. While he knows he won't chicken out like his brother, there is some fear, and part of him wants to loosen up a little more and make this year count since he doesn't know how many he has left.

Shy Fatcat

Andrea ๑
Marie Moon ________
User Image

Role: The Popular

Nickname: Andy, Drea

Sexuality: Straight

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Acrylic Nails
                                        ✓ Hair
                                        ✓ Music
                                        ✓ Fake Eyelashes

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Piercings
                                        ✗ Idiots
                                        ✗ Immaturity
                                        ✗ Girls
                                        ✗ Douches

Crush: No one ( Yet ! )

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Andrea has grown up a very unfortunate child, but once her parents won the lottery and got better jobs, she's been spoiled ever since. By her freshman year, she had turned from the most invisible girl , to one of the most popular girls that went to school. So over the years, the fear of losing her popularity has haunted her , and she's really tried to just keep those thoughts in the back of her head. She's holding her head high and hoping to keep her popularity ATLEAST until she graduates.

Extra: She's friendly and loves being surrounded by people. She gets jealous if she's not the center of attention.

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Michael Lee Roberts ________

User Image

Role: Mr. Lazy-a** // Easy Goers

Nickname: Mikey

Sexuality: Heterosexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Smoking
                                        ✓ Clubbing / Dancing (I dance badly but I enjoy it so whatever)
                                        ✓ Playing Guitar
                                        ✓ Hooking-up (sex)

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Taking tests
                                        ✗ People who are dicks
                                        ✗ Having to work a sh*tty part-time job
                                        ✗ Not being able to sleep
                                        ✗ To much alcohol

Crush: Are you asking who'd I f*ck or who'd I date because those are two different categories.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: When people first look at me their first thought is "he's a rebel, a bad kid." but truth be told I'm really not. Yeah sure I enjoy a good smoke and a party every once in a while but over all I'm a really chill dude. I get along with pretty much anybody, nothing really bothers me. You gay? whatever. You're a stripper? Good for you, you probably make more than me. Kinky in bed? The real question is can I join?

I grew up with parents who were comfortable with everything. My mom taught me that everyone is different and that's okay. Even when I went through my questioning phase, my parents still supported and loved me which is how I try to treat everyone I come in contact with. Unless you're a d**k than you get no respect from me. I don't deal with abusers, dickheads, or assholes. Treat people like humans and we should be good.

Other then that my life is quite chill. I have a part time job at a cafe which I am complete sh*t at but it's something to put money in the pocket so whatever. I get decent grades but I'm not super concerned about that right now. I'll figure life out as it comes.

Extra: I have a bunch of different tattoos. An X on my right hand middle finger, "To the Moon" on my left bicep, and an anchor on my left thumb.

Hocchikisu's Wife

Lonely Sex Symbol

Faith Abigail Keating ________

User Image

Role: A girl with something to prove! [Jock]

Nickname: Her friends seem to give her a new one every week!

Sexuality: Heterosexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Sports. This girl does as many sports as she can.
                                        ✓ The Outdoors. Hiking, camping, fishing, anything outside she loves
                                        ✓ Tea... She always has a cup full of some
                                        ✓ Movies of all kinds! She's a major film buff
                                        ✓ Space! She's not the smartest person but she finds space fascinating

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Losing. It's just her nature
                                        ✗ Being called a boy or boyish. It brings back... bad memories
                                        ✗ Being left out... pretty self explanatory
                                        ✗ Heels... She'll wear them, but not happily
                                        ✗ Being rejected. If she tried to befriend someone and they give her the cold shoulder, Faith takes it very personally.

Crush: "Well... I sorta crush Marcel. He's such a kind person..."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Faith was born to a loving family. She's the youngest out of four children, and her three older siblings are all boys. The house was always filled with loud chatter, laughter, joyful chaos, and the smell of home cooked food. By the time Faith got into school, she stood out. Showing up to elementary school with with hair shorter than her ears and a transformer backpack almost guaranteed how her peers viewed her. With three older brothers teaching her how to act, she fit in with all the boys much better than the girls. During her time in elementary school, this was okay. She didn't mind the glares she got from girls when she would hang out with their elementary school crush. She didn't mind when she got in fights with boys and became ostracized when she would win. She didn't mind at all. It was in middle school when she actually did start to care. That was when image began to matter, and how people perceived you ended up being how they defined you. Despite her though and sporty exterior, Faith is rather girly at heart. So when boys laughed at her for liking them, and girls ignored her because of her boyish mannerisms, Faith decided to remake herself in high school. She grew out her hair, wore fashionable clothes, and hid her inner tomboy from everyone except her family. After a year of that she got sick of hiding herself, so now she has kept the girly appearance, but keeps true to herself... well, a more toned down version of herself.

Extra: She's captain of the volleyball team, and she's a member of track and field, softball, basketball, and hockey [she met qualifications to make it on the boys team]. She would be in more if it didn't conflict with practices.

Hocchikisu's Wife

Lonely Sex Symbol

Elizabeth Adelle Radcliff ________

User Image

Role: Rebel

Nickname: Liz... If you call her Elizabeth, she'll smack you right then and there

Sexuality: Bisexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Scotch
                                        ✓ Messing with people
                                        ✓ Fighting
                                        ✓ Getting her way

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ Being told no
                                        ✗ Foster homes
                                        ✗ Cold weather
                                        ✗ Disrespectful men a.k.a. Pigs
                                        ✗ Smudged makeup

Crush: "Hell no"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: You could say Elizabeth had a tough life. Her single mother died at birth. She was then put into her aunt's custody. She was fine until she turned five. That's when she started to be abused both verbally and physically. It wasn't until she was six that the sexual abuse started. All of that sick pain was cause by her aunt's husband. Elizabeth hated that man. After six more months a teacher noticed a small circular burn mark on her leg and called child services. They removed her from that pit of a home, and put the girl in foster care. Her first family was decent. The son of this single dad was incredibly rude and teased her about her scars, but the dad was nice. He always made sure she ate and even gave her cream to help with her scars. That lasted a mere year though and she was moved to a house full of kids and two parents who didn't care. All her clothes were worn and everyone loved picking on the new kid. That's where she learned to stand up for herself. She would spend most nights on the street or fighting with the family. She moved homes once more when she hit high school and they were better but still bad. They all ignored her. They feed her and clothed her, but that's all. So that takes us to the current bad mouthing, independent, and rebellious girl you see before you.

Extra: Most of her scars have heeled but she still has one really big scar from a cigar on her inner right wrist which she covers up with bracelets. She also works part time as a waitress in a local diner in hopes of saving up to move as far away as she can.

Hocchikisu's Wife

Lonely Sex Symbol

Johnathan Eaton Hastings ________

User Image

Role: Brain

Nickname: John... but his mom calls him Johnny

Sexuality: Homosexual

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✓ Solitude
                                        ✓ Video games, RPG's, LARPing, ect.
                                        ✓ A warm cup of coffee, or tea, or hot chocolate... basically any form of warm and cozy drinks.
                                        ✓ History, philosophy, and psychology

Dislikes:
                                        ✗ His stutter. He despises it and everything it entails
                                        ✗ Socializing
                                        ✗ His brain. Yes, most people would love to have an IQ of above 190, but to Johnathan, it's just another reason he hates himself. Not only is he trapped in his own brain of intelligence, but he is so socially impaired he can't peruse his intellectual career.
                                        ✗ Eels. They are disgusting. No matter how illogical the fear, he hates them.
                                        ✗ Being in the spotlight

Crush: "W-What!?!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Bio: Johnathan was born to two extremely average people. They both worked in offices and worked from 9-5. But unlike his parents, Johnathan was anything but ordinary. As soon as he entered elementary school the boy showed an acute ability for absorbing information. He was reading at a third grade level by first grade. In second grade he was given the fourth grader assignments. His parents and teachers were overjoyed at this boy genius but his fellow students hated him. He was always getting teased and bullied for his intelligence. Due to this the boy developed a stutter. Well, he technically had a problem with stuttering before hand in preschool but it seemed to mellow down, but when he started to get teased in elementary school it came back and stuck. Johnathan limited his talking as much as possible because of this. His parents loved him though and supported him in any way they could.

In middle school his father died of lung cancer. The man had been diagnosed three years prior, and he finally lost the battle. It tore his mother apart, but after a year, she made a resolve to always smile when her son was around because her husband would want her to.

When the boy hit high school they had him take an IQ test and he was classified as a genius. People wanted him to go into college, but Johnathan refused. His mother made an agreement that he would skip two grade levels and do college work instead of the regular curriculum. She understood his fear of standing out too much. So now he continues to spend his days being placed in advanced classes, and reading in whatever dark corners he could find.

Extra: He's currently a senior and is given special assignments while in class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff