Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Drake

8,915 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
For some reason, I can't donate items to the Dumpster dive Game. Every time I try, it pops up with an Error message saying this item can't be Donated. Is anyone else haveing trouble with this?
If the item has an average buy price of over 2 billion (I think is the limit, though it could be only one), it cannot be donated.

Fallen Drake

8,915 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
If the item has an average buy price of over 2 billion (I think is the limit, though it could be only one), it cannot be donated.

Really confused ? When the Heck did they Implement that confused ? That's rather dumb confused .
Otlan
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Really confused ? When the Heck did they Implement that confused ? That's rather dumb confused .

It's been there for quite awhile and is simply one of the things that wasn't raised when the gold cap was. Safety measure to avoid users accidentally throwing away something of value and then bitching out Gaia for not having such measures in place..

Fallen Drake

8,915 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Otlan
~ Aki - Fairy ~

It's been there for quite awhile and is simply one of the things that wasn't raised when the gold cap was. Safety measure to avoid users accidentally throwing away something of value and then bitching out Gaia for not having such measures in place..

Which I find weird, because with my other account, I never encountered this problem before. Kind of annoying if your looking to actually donate a really nice Item to the Dive, but oh well I guess. I've also noticed that the Majority of items seem to be coming from the Admins too.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Otlan
~ Aki - Fairy ~

-they did raise the cap on the dumpster dive though,
from 1 milion to 1 bilion, i think it was- or somewhere around those numbers..

Fallen Drake

8,915 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Konani_NTH
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Otlan
~ Aki - Fairy ~

-they did raise the cap on the dumpster dive though,
from 1 milion to 1 bilion, i think it was- or somewhere around those numbers..

Still dumb, since it used to ask you if you were sure if you wanted to donate an item or not -_- .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff