Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Seriously, we heard you the first time-
if enough people aren't buying,
then maybe look elsewhere for a reason why they're not?

Don't just go blaring out "oh, it looks like you didn't notice-"
cuz everyone did notice,
maybe with less other cash-releases, people would spend their money on the collectibles,
we don't all have an endless amount of money to waste on this place,
especially not if the items released is the main and only focus of the site.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I'm assuming they sent another MC announcement due to the fact that they released over the weekend, when Gaia was having server woes. It was the only one (or one of few) announcements we got that day.

I highly doubt it's selling poorly - people really seem to love this month's choices.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Kitn Lefure
I'm assuming they sent another MC announcement due to the fact that they released over the weekend, when Gaia was having server woes. It was the only one (or one of few) announcements we got that day.

I highly doubt it's selling poorly - people really seem to love this month's choices.

they do look very nice, i agree,

still, the blob of announcements are wearing me down, and i'm sure a lot of people feel the same way,
can't they just make a thread in a forum or something, announcing the 20 new items a day in there -_-'?

Tipsy Smoker

I thought the same thing. sweatdrop Is this the first time this has happened?

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chahklet

i don't remember any earlier time when they've sent two announcements about the same monthly collectible before-...
possibly one about the items being available to purchase,
and another announcement when you can open them,
but nothing more than that, 's far as i can remember.

Tipsy Smoker

Konani_NTH
Chahklet

i don't remember any earlier time when they've sent two announcements about the same monthly collectible before-...
Yea that's why it stuck in my mind. Out of all my years here I don't remember this happening.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chahklet
Konani_NTH
Chahklet

Yea that's why it stuck in my mind. Out of all my years here I don't remember this happening.

previous user mentioned this last weekend's outage,
but the first announcement obviously still went out on the site..

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Konani_NTH
Kitn Lefure

they do look very nice, i agree,

still, the blob of announcements are wearing me down, and i'm sure a lot of people feel the same way,
can't they just make a thread in a forum or something, announcing the 20 new items a day in there -_-'?

Yeah, I can't stand all the announcements either. But MC ones don't bother me at all.

The LQIs, "sales", bundles, and new CI items they're constantly releasing, however, bug the heck outta me. The getting 3+ announcements in like two days for ONE ITEM is beyond annoying. I'm a college student, Gaia - I'm lucky to pay all my bills and still have any money, let alone have tons of money to spend on here.

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
I thought the same exact thing. And the wording they used screamed "We haven't met the xx number of sales we were expecting."

Seeing as this month's collectibles only featured something for paws (which I never use) and ever-more feminine-presenting items, I wasn't even so much as tempted.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Kitn Lefure

Yeah, I can't stand all the announcements either. But MC ones don't bother me at all.

The LQIs, "sales", bundles, and new CI items they're constantly releasing, however, bug the heck outta me. The getting 3+ announcements in like two days for ONE ITEM is beyond annoying. I'm a college student, Gaia - I'm lucky to pay all my bills and still have any money, let alone have tons of money to spend on here.

i'm sick of getting 20 announcements in less than 24 hours myself ^_^-

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

There's sometimes two announcements for a particular item/bundle but this announcement was practically them getting on their knees and begging people to buy it, by how it was worded.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
CIoaca Mahoney
There's sometimes two announcements for a particular item/bundle but this announcement was practically them getting on their knees and begging people to buy it, by how it was worded.

agreed...

but some of the items released in the cash shop gets like, 5-7 announcements -_-
sometimes 2 announcements a day,

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

Seriously.
Everyone on this site knows about monthly collectables being revealed on the 15th.
It's undoubtedly because they're not making their sales quota.
Then again, one extra announcement isn't as bad as, say... how many announcements for that ******** apple thing have come out in the last week again?

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What I found... well, I'm not sure "amusing" is quite the right word, but... anyhoo, the second announcement actually said "I know they got a little buried under those neato Tiers, Chance Items, and Limited Quantity Items". Gee, ya think, Rina? Maybe that should be a sign to Gaia that perhaps, just perhaps, they're sending out TOO DAMN MANY ANNOUNCEMENTS. (I mean, their excuse for not letting us opt out of announcements is "someone might miss an announcement about a sale for something they want to buy", but then they flood us with so many announcements that you can easily hit the 10 announcement limit and miss some anyway. Bang up job there, marketing team!)

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Materi Rossii
Seriously.
Everyone on this site knows about monthly collectables being revealed on the 15th.
It's undoubtedly because they're not making their sales quota.
Then again, one extra announcement isn't as bad as, say... how many announcements for that ******** apple thing have come out in the last week again?

i know the winter-date has at least 3 announcements now,
might be more, but i've not seen those in that case...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff