Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Your Sexual Therapist
Ego Dominus Tuus
Your Sexual Therapist
what are you experiencing ?
im iinterested in parapsychology

Dog going nuts, glaring in the corner, growling.
Whispery things.
Random ghosty nightmares.

Honestly, as much as I joke about it... it's a thing that's happening. Which is odd. But yeah.

This is what I'm gonna need you to do.
Next time you find yourself at a new age shop, buy some sage, and burn it in your room. It will cleanse it. Next thing is that when you deal with ghosts you have to be upfront with them and show no fear. You're the one controlling a body, your spirit is far times powerful than theirs. So next time you hear sounds and what not, you need to yell, Stop this, it is bothering me, go away leave me be. Don't be scared. They feed off that.

Also go to Chip Coffeys website (he is a medium)
He has protection prayers if you're in a situation like this.

I'm not really all that worried about it as far as being frightened. I've actually dealt with/had to deal with ghosts for most of my life. It's more of a... my dogs growls and the nightmares that are being had are annoying?

I agree though that something needs to be done with it as far as a cleansing or something of that sense.

k a n r a d e s u's Superhero

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Just tell the ghost your not interested in it's bullshit to go bother some one else it worked for me.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

ll JaeDee ll
Ego Dominus Tuus
ll JaeDee ll
Upload its n***s. that'll send it into the dark depths of the world like everyone else does biggrin

d00d... you can't handle it's n***s. Your head would explode.
And I don't mean the one on your shoulders.

LOL oh my goodness that just made my night. Too funny rofl

xD Might as well make some jokes and make some nights while I'm doing the insomnia thing.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Just tell the ghost your not interested in it's bullshit to go bother some one else it worked for me.

You know, there weren't any ghosts in this house when I moved in. I swear, it's because there are like 20 mirrors in this room x_x and I attract ghosts anyway.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

You know, there weren't any ghosts in this house when I moved in. I swear, it's because there are like 20 mirrors in this room x_x and I attract ghosts anyway.
Look let me tell you a little story about the house I live in right now. Years ago when I was living in the back room of this house long before adult swim decided to be back on Fridays again I left the tv on one Friday night on Cartoon Network. I was out and then I heard a Loud "GANGAR!" That woke me up I looked at the tv and sure enough the old lavender town episode of Pokemon on so I turned the tv down. About five mins later I head it again so I woke up turned the tv off and went back to sleep. Five mins passed again and I heard it again this time I new it was a ghost so I yelled out at it and saying, "SHUT THE ******** UP!", I ruled back over and trying to sleep again then I heard this voice say, :Geez you don't have to be a a*****e about." And that was the last I heard of that ghost.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

Look let me tell you a little story about the house I live in right now. Years ago when I was living in the back room of this house long before adult swim decided to be back on Fridays again I left the tv on one Friday night on Cartoon Network. I was out and then I heard a Loud "GANGAR!" That woke me up I looked at the tv and sure enough the old lavender town episode of Pokemon on so I turned the tv down. About five mins later I head it again so I woke up turned the tv off and went back to sleep. Five mins passed again and I heard it again this time I new it was a ghost so I yelled out at it and saying, "SHUT THE ******** UP!", I ruled back over and trying to sleep again then I heard this voice say, :Geez you don't have to be a a*****e about." And that was the last I heard of that ghost.

... That is honestly about 12 kinds of fabulous.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

It worked though. cool

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

It worked though. cool

Wanna come yell in my room? I'll make you some fresh lemon bars if you do.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

It worked though. cool

ninja For one I don't like Lemon bars and two I don't know where you live and have not the car or money to get to you.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

It worked though. cool

ninja For one I don't like Lemon bars and two I don't know where you live and have not the car or money to get to you.

Idk if I should stick my nose up or offer you a choice of chocolate or potato chips.
I guess I'll just resume rocking out to youtube instead. xD

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

It worked though. cool

Idk if I should stick my nose up or offer you a choice of chocolate or potato chips.
ninja Yeah you do that I'm gone go do me stuff. *passes through wall and leaves*

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
It worked though. cool

ninja Yeah you do that I'm gone go do me stuff. *passes through wall and leaves*

You b*****d. Stop whispering in my ear x-x

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
It worked though. cool

ninja I'm not the ghost that's haunting you.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

*eyes you*

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo
Ego Dominus Tuus
JimAboo

*eyes you*
ninja Besides I'm a Phantom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas