Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

I had a weird message last year from some indian guy and all it said was "hi. sex."

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ao Hanabi
lol too many. my favorite ones are the ones that ask me to wear the same underwear for a week and send it to them for an obscene amount of money. like that's gonna happen -_-
Lol.
Man that's just... I don't even know. lol

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ephalix
This girl that went to my high school (we never spoke irl or over messages) once inboxed me about her self mutilation and how her parents had just died in a car accident.
Two days later she posts a photo / status of her and her family at the beach..

Time to block. LOL. Omg that's crazy

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
NegativityOutlet
That's really weird...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you told anyone you know in real life, searched your house for hidden cameras, taped over your webcam, and installed high tech security yet? Because I would totally do so. eek

As for myself...I got a gift once on here from some anon that said, "What rhymes with n****e?", and the gift was "Often Mooligan", or a cow inspired item. EWW.

And then there was a creepy call from a former fencing instructor that's really creepy to begin with that began with a lot of heavy breathing. And I was out of fencing for a long time. *shudder*
LOL THE HEAVY BREATHING. That would make me reconsider my whole time of employment there...

No, though my webcam is taped over. Plus there's always someone at my house... it was really weird though how he knew all those things about me. gonk

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Robert Ramos
kitten transfer

If I'm not on anymore, I'm probably dead. lol
OP contacting and going to go out with this perverted sex offender, confirmed.

Ha! smile

peace

o u no me I lyk dem creeprz.

In all honesty, I simply told him no judgement but wasn't interested.

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fly-Fly Incubi
kitten transfer
Fly-Fly Incubi
On this site back when I was like 16 I had this Emo girl that had a huge crush on me and one day out of the blue I get a pm from her saying she ran away from home and that she was on her way to live at my house even though I'm pretty sure I never told her where I lived. I thought I was going to be murdered for like a week but thankfully she never showed up.

She wanted her fantasy to come true, lol.
I would imagine the fear though, like really. Idk what possesses people to say stuff like that.

Lol probably but we didn't really know each other aside from a few conversations and I was only 16 living with my parents so I doubt they'd entertain that idea either. Either way having someone you barely know say they are going to move in with you is kind of sketch and borderline mental disorder.

I think I can confirm it as a mental disorder. lolll
Maybe it was her way of seeing whether or not you would entertain said idea. ninja

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Affable_Angel
SOOO curious as to the details you're not letting us in on! > 3<

Too risqué for Gaia life. burning_eyes
Btw, from one redhead to another, you're super pretty. c:

No, you cannot use what I just said as a weird message. lol kid kid.

7,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PenguinColada
I had a weird message last year from some indian guy and all it said was "hi. sex."

....lmao.
give him props for getting straight to the point ahahaha. but wow i'd be a bit insulted if someone said that to me.

Dapper Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
kitten transfer
Affable_Angel
SOOO curious as to the details you're not letting us in on! > 3<

Too risqué for Gaia life. burning_eyes
Btw, from one redhead to another, you're super pretty. c:

No, you cannot use what I just said as a weird message. lol kid kid.

D'aww shucks redface 4laugh

Redheads, unite!

And aww okay I can resist not knowing whee

Tipsy Prophet

kitten transfer
Ephalix
This girl that went to my high school (we never spoke irl or over messages) once inboxed me about her self mutilation and how her parents had just died in a car accident.
Two days later she posts a photo / status of her and her family at the beach..

Time to block. LOL. Omg that's crazy

She kept asking if she could call me as well, and literally stalked me for a week.
Luckily she found a new target ;a; it was terrifying.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

kitten transfer
PenguinColada

....lmao.
give him props for getting straight to the point ahahaha. but wow i'd be a bit insulted if someone said that to me.
I know, right? He knew what he wanted. I laughed and then blocked him.
I got a message from an Algerian man living in the UK. It was this weird love letter in broken English, but he mentioned my boobs and stuff like that, even though I have no pictures that show my chest. I told him I was a boy to scare him off, but he just kept messaging me and being more gross and explicit about what he wanted to do to me. He even offered to send me money.

In the end, I was really mean to him, and he kept trying to talk to me and sent me d**k pics and pictures of his d**k in some girl's v****a, so I blocked him.

Beloved Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
kitten transfer
NegativityOutlet
That's really weird...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you told anyone you know in real life, searched your house for hidden cameras, taped over your webcam, and installed high tech security yet? Because I would totally do so. eek

As for myself...I got a gift once on here from some anon that said, "What rhymes with n****e?", and the gift was "Often Mooligan", or a cow inspired item. EWW.

And then there was a creepy call from a former fencing instructor that's really creepy to begin with that began with a lot of heavy breathing. And I was out of fencing for a long time. *shudder*
LOL THE HEAVY BREATHING. That would make me reconsider my whole time of employment there...

No, though my webcam is taped over. Plus there's always someone at my house... it was really weird though how he knew all those things about me. gonk

Yeah, um...The whole situation is really freakin' creepy.

And I know how that is. My brothers always had people over, and sometimes they'd sneak through my window and leave muddy foot prints on my stuff. There was NO privacy. Is there some way to limit the traffic through your place? Or to find out if one of them is being a creep?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff