Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Pants

I do miss the random freebies we used to get...*sigh* Maybe we will see more in the future.
But even to those who do pay, this site is still unfair. I routinely spend like $20 a month and cannot afford some of the things I want because of the hyper-inflated MP and forced rarity of items.
All I do now really is admire the things I cannot have from afar and treasure what I do have...good friends!

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Someday we will meet again father.....

Yet again more items for the paying player

User Imageyou'll be standing there waiting to lead me further.....

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

6,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
I think it's VERY clear they have no love for us...

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i wonder what would happen to the site if people completely stopped buying Cash...
-now that's some food for thought ;D?

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

Unfortunately, Gaia has not made a decent way to make gold that is all caught up with the massive inflation brought on by those accursed gold generators that ISN'T a gold generator.
They're knowingly creating a wider rift between the paying and non-paying users, and I doubt this is something they'll stop doing.
Ideally, we would get everyone on the site to boycott GC for a time and make our demands known when they finally have no choice but to listen, but there's no chance of that happening.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Materi Rossii
Unfortunately, Gaia has not made a decent way to make gold that is all caught up with the massive inflation brought on by those accursed gold generators that ISN'T a gold generator.
They're knowingly creating a wider rift between the paying and non-paying users, and I doubt this is something they'll stop doing.
Ideally, we would get everyone on the site to boycott GC for a time and make our demands known when they finally have no choice but to listen, but there's no chance of that happening.

haha, lol, i actually went through the known-issues thread here in the feedback forum, and this was what i found:

Quote:

You are ruining the economy with new features that offer gold!
This is brought up with every feature that is released. With every feature that we bring out, we try to keep this concern in mind. Staff does watch the economy, and keep track of changes with every new release. If needed, adjustments have been made in the past and will be made again to make sure everything remains on an even keel. Overall, the features that offer Gaia Gold as a prize have little negative affect on the economy, and we also have features that remove gold from the economy. As the prices the users set go up, this is the best way to achieve a balance.

Mass-grants of large sums of currency and items
Granting a large sum of gold at any one time to the entire user base on a regular basis is counter-productive to how our economy functions, and is only given when it is a controlled distribution.

-i call bull!

Zimochka's Bestie

Invisible Faun

Konani_NTH
Materi Rossii

haha, lol, i actually went through the known-issues thread here in the feedback forum, and this was what i found:

Quote:

You are ruining the economy with new features that offer gold!
This is brought up with every feature that is released. With every feature that we bring out, we try to keep this concern in mind. Staff does watch the economy, and keep track of changes with every new release. If needed, adjustments have been made in the past and will be made again to make sure everything remains on an even keel. Overall, the features that offer Gaia Gold as a prize have little negative affect on the economy, and we also have features that remove gold from the economy. As the prices the users set go up, this is the best way to achieve a balance.

Mass-grants of large sums of currency and items
Granting a large sum of gold at any one time to the entire user base on a regular basis is counter-productive to how our economy functions, and is only given when it is a controlled distribution.

-i call bull!

It's like they never learned basic history.
I mean, isn't there something about post-WW1 Germany printing a bunch of money to pay off their war debts, thereby making the mark useless??
... Nah, just throw billions of GG at a time into the economy. Nothing will go wrong. C:

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
I know how you feel, as soon as I saw that rig I knew I'd never be able to afford any of the wigs. Sucks cause I really like the light supreme thunder hair, oh well.

Edit-

Whoever you are, thank you!!!! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas