Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

User Image
Usually, whatever header I have selected in Better Gaia settings is the header that's shown for me, but with this new turn-based header or w/e with the water drops and life bars, that's the only awful header I can see! What's up with that and how can I fix it so my preferred header will show up again?

User Image

Relentless Glitch

You'll have to wait for the promo period to be over. I also use BetterGaia, but the current RIG/Event does override the BG header. You could suggest something in the BetterGaia thread though.

Fluffy Bunny

Dalia Royce
You'll have to wait for the promo period to be over. I also use BetterGaia, but the current RIG/Event does override the BG header. You could suggest something in the BetterGaia thread though.

User Image
blahhh Gaia's getting closer and closer to non-stop promos.... ugh.
Thanks!

User Image

Relentless Glitch

Deer Teeth
Dalia Royce

User Image
blahhh Gaia's getting closer and closer to non-stop promos.... ugh.
Thanks!

User Image
To be fair, I think it's been that for a good long while so I didn't really mind too much when it did it. A week or so, then it's back to 'normal'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff