• Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
caucasian female
Awkzenn

P.S.
One of those people is me.
Yes.

Not to sound like a creep, but I looked at your profile, she's dead wrong you cute as ******** just sayin'

User Image

Hey, thank you haha, that means a lot.
xD I don't get that offended when people throw me under the bus--it just bothers me.
But I appreciate your attempts at not being a creep. c:

Bashful Hunter

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Beers and Weirs
Call her ugly, then she'll see how it feels

Asura the Demon's Husband

Shameless Ladykiller

10,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Dokis Craven
this kinda stuff pisses me off,

1: look up a image of a bone thin female {prefferably suffering from a eating disorder}

2: show it to her/him

3: Tell the how this all can affect people do this to themselves and how horrid it is,
make them realize that it's not a joke or anything they should just push off, because if she/he
"claims" to be having these issues they'd understand

4: tell her to grow up and nobody is going to be what she wants the world does not revolve around a stuck up brat.

Hopefully thats not too rude for her/his simple minded being.

rofl rofl rofl

-no matter what anyone says your perfect if they think otherwise well ff them~

Oh s**t.
That's actually not a bad idea.
I'll do that, too, today. So thank you.
If she won't listen then well, I'll know what to do.

BUT THANK YOU.
I know I'm cute.
//strikes pose
Jk I'm fine w/ myself I don't like stressing that hoooly s**t.

Warlord

I'm no expert on this stuff but... She sounds like someone who's actually quite insecure. emotion_sweatdrop People have a natural tendency to react like that, whether they realize it or not. Your friend posts photos and tries to tell herself compliments for affirmation. Either you try to be patient and let your friend know of her behavior so she can stop it and learn, or you slowly peel yourself away (because eventually, she might start rubbing off on your or affecting you with negative comments as well).

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

=w= what a selfish brat

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Awkzenn
There's this close friend of mine who thinks it's okay to bash on other people's self-esteem by calling them ugly, and that they don't do their hair, and that it's ugly, or that the said person doesn't do enough to look good.

The thing is, the girl doesn't understand that other people struggle with body image, too.

Not sure how to tell her, because she keeps telling me how she's uncomfortable in her own body, DESPITE her many attempts at showing herself in pictures, calling herself cute, etc. etc.

Much help needed.

P.S.
One of those people is me.
Yes.

Lol. It sounds to me this would be a good response

"Hey, I cant help but see you've got too much in this general area." And draw a circle around her face in a picrure. Bitches need to calm down.

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Well... There's a few ways to go about this.
Do it back to her. When she says something about another person, turn it around on her. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Or sit her down and really just explain it to her.

If none of that works, tell her you're done letting her hurt you and leave. Don't talk to her. She should get the idea then.

22,225 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Sorry but she sounds a bit self obsessed ... not self conscious.... does not sound like a good friend more like a bully?
no one is perfect and looks aren't everything, she needs to grow up. it just goes to show how mature she really is. she actually sounds more like a drama queen and is just looking for attention where she can get it, one should not give in to her games and just drop her like a bad habit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff