Dallas 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Chains 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Wolf 0.10344827586207 10.3% [ 3 ]
Houston 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Clover 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
John Wick 0.13793103448276 13.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Lol, this ******** game. I suck at it. xD I'm a good shot but teamwork is hard. So is knowing what to do, something everyone else seems very good at.
PureCocainePureCocaine
Lol, this ******** game. I suck at it. xD I'm a good shot but teamwork is hard. So is knowing what to do, something everyone else seems very good at.

Only way you learn is by ******** up. Seriously. I'm STILL learning how to properly do stealth at times after so many games going loud.
GSK Lives
PureCocainePureCocaine

Only way you learn is by ******** up. Seriously. I'm STILL learning how to properly do stealth at times after so many games going loud.

I'm getting better. I managed to get THREE paintings out of the gallery before s**t hit the fan.

Well, on Normal anyhow... gonk

It's cool, I'll get there. I'm not sure if I can play with you 'cause I pirated my copy, but I do get onto multiplayer internet games of some kind so who knows. I'm D420SWERVE if you run into me.

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
GSK Lives
PureCocainePureCocaine

I'm getting better. I managed to get THREE paintings out of the gallery before s**t hit the fan.

It's cool, I'll get there. I'm not sure if I can play with you 'cause I pirated my copy, but I do get onto multiplayer internet games of some kind so who knows. I'm D420SWERVE if you run into me.

Thanks to Overkill adding a skill profile system, I've been able to try out stealth for myself. Man, it was way more tense than I was expecting. As for your pirated copy, if it helps, it's currently 65% off in the Steam sale (50% off if you want the GotY Edition).
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
GSK Lives
PureCocainePureCocaine

Thanks to Overkill adding a skill profile system, I've been able to try out stealth for myself. Man, it was way more tense than I was expecting. As for your pirated copy, if it helps, it's currently 65% off in the Steam sale (50% off if you want the GotY Edition).

There wasn't a skill tree before?

I gotta earn next month's rent by the third, but, I'll keep that in mind.

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
GSK Lives
PureCocainePureCocaine

I meant as in a profile system that let you switch the character build you want. For example, if you want to do stealth, you can use a profile with stealth skills. If you want to go loud, you can switch to a more heavy profile. All without having to rebuy everything every time (unless if you reset everything at level 100 for an infamy rank, then you'll have to earn those skill points again). Sorry if that still hasn't made it clear, I'm not very good at explaining things.

Also, good luck with your rent!

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Undeathly
What is the average random player like? I bought this game a while ago because the concept seemed great (even if the gameplay is shallow and repetitive) but having to rely on others to accomplish anything is enough to deter me from playing it.

I guess it's not too different from other online games. Sometimes you find a server with elitist jerks, sometimes one filled with noobs and then there are the awesome ones where people understand the concept of teamwork and will actively try to help lower level players get properly started.
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
GSK Lives
PureCocainePureCocaine

I meant as in a profile system that let you switch the character build you want. For example, if you want to do stealth, you can use a profile with stealth skills. If you want to go loud, you can switch to a more heavy profile. All without having to rebuy everything every time (unless if you reset everything at level 100 for an infamy rank, then you'll have to earn those skill points again). Sorry if that still hasn't made it clear, I'm not very good at explaining things.

Oh, okay. How do I acquire that, it sounds useful.

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Undeathly
Mr Nutt se

I figured as much, and I guess that means I wasted my money.

I guess you could just stick to playing it with friends. That's what I do and I've got plenty out of Payday 2.

its that clock's Husband

Dapper Loiterer

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine

It came free in an update (specifically, the one that added stuff for the Clover and the Diamond heist DLC). Not sure how you get updates for a pirated copy though.
Undeathly
What is the average random player like? I bought this game a while ago because the concept seemed great (even if the gameplay is shallow and repetitive) but having to rely on others to accomplish anything is enough to deter me from playing it.

They usually try to help you where they can, but some people get mad and quit if you're playing like a dumbass and get them killed (like everywhere else)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine
Mr Nutt se
PureCocainePureCocaine

It came free in an update (specifically, the one that added stuff for the Clover and the Diamond heist DLC). Not sure how you get updates for a pirated copy though.

It just updated for me. Here's hoping I get the Clover DLCs.

Who is Clover?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces