Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda
I am so excited for christmas every year. I know so many people that hate it though rofl
*sprinkles snowflakes around you* emotion_c8
I don't mind winter, it's the insanity of Christmas that I dislike... mostly because of work! UPS craziness, starting at 11pm the night before to finish by 9am the day following. At least it only happens once a year.

emotion_drool

Beloved Sex Symbol

This is so cute holy whackamoley >>;
I NEED TO COMMISSION YOU.

Double checking because its late; items + gold is a-okay, correct?

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
Yosh the Panda
I am so excited for christmas every year. I know so many people that hate it though rofl
*sprinkles snowflakes around you* emotion_c8
I don't mind winter, it's the insanity of Christmas that I dislike... mostly because of work! UPS craziness, starting at 11pm the night before to finish by 9am the day following. At least it only happens once a year.

emotion_drool

Ahh that must be so tiring!! do you get a nice christmas bonus tho?
I took 7 days off for the holidays so I'm in chill mode right now, lol. actually not really, people coming over to my house is not really relaxing to me. x__X; blame it on the social anxiety I guess.
I'm having the worst shoulder pain in ages I really hope it goes away soon D:<

Sparkly Bunny

Godlyblackfox
This is so cute holy whackamoley >>;
I NEED TO COMMISSION YOU.

Double checking because its late; items + gold is a-okay, correct?

Heya! Thanks so much, glad you like what you see!
Anyways currently I'm full unless you're interested in RL commissions. Though when I open back up, yes, items or gold or a combination is all accepted!

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda
Ahh that must be so tiring!! do you get a nice christmas bonus tho?
I took 7 days off for the holidays so I'm in chill mode right now, lol. actually not really, people coming over to my house is not really relaxing to me. x__X; blame it on the social anxiety I guess.
I'm having the worst shoulder pain in ages I really hope it goes away soon D:<
Bonus, haha, you're funny. This is a corporation you're talking about, of course I don't.

I get one day off, being Christmas day, then it's back to work. At least it's not as crazy after Christmas.

It's ok, I'm the same way. I prefer to keep to myself, having people over is draining.

emotion_drool

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
Bonus, haha, you're funny. This is a corporation you're talking about, of course I don't.

I get one day off, being Christmas day, then it's back to work. At least it's not as crazy after Christmas.

It's ok, I'm the same way. I prefer to keep to myself, having people over is draining.

emotion_drool

Ah same as me then. we get a new years bonus which is REALLY little (like 20-30 euros max) and that's all really.

Yeah I know right. I'm having a really busy time this year, 20,24,25,26,28,31 and 3 jan. people over. and it wouldn't be so bad if I could just sit in the background but I need to socialize too and I'm just like blahh why me.

On a different note, are you hanging out in any christmas related threads in the christmas forums?

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda

Ah same as me then. we get a new years bonus which is REALLY little (like 20-30 euros max) and that's all really.

Yeah I know right. I'm having a really busy time this year, 20,24,25,26,28,31 and 3 jan. people over. and it wouldn't be so bad if I could just sit in the background but I need to socialize too and I'm just like blahh why me.

On a different note, are you hanging out in any christmas related threads in the christmas forums?
We don't get any random bonuses. Corporations maaaaaaaaan~

I just sit inside and play my games. I have to bring my father to the airport on Christmas day, but that's it.

Nope, I never participate in any of the events on Gaia. I just lurk the art forums really, haha.

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
We don't get any random bonuses. Corporations maaaaaaaaan~

I just sit inside and play my games. I have to bring my father to the airport on Christmas day, but that's it.

Nope, I never participate in any of the events on Gaia. I just lurk the art forums really, haha.

Blah D<

your family doesn't celebrate christmas then?

Lol I'm looknig for a christmas freebies+hangout thread that I can join but I am terribly lazy >__>;;;

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda

Blah D<

Lol I'm looknig for a christmas freebies+hangout thread that I can join but I am terribly lazy >__>;;;
We do celebrate christmas. We get a tree, decorate it, put presents under it, open them all together, etc.

I stick to my request thread and that's basically it. If I notice you or someone else has made a shop thread, I post there as well.

lol

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
Yosh the Panda

Blah D<

We do celebrate christmas. We get a tree, decorate it, put presents under it, open them all together, etc.

I stick to my request thread and that's basically it. If I notice you or someone else has made a shop thread, I post there as well.

lol

Ah I meant like with a big dinner and celebrate it with all your cousins and other family members. emotion_yatta

I'm so glad, my friend was going to come over today but she called off. now I got a whole day to finish some RLC's, play some Final and watch shows. and all that in PJs, obviously. emotion_dealwithit

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda

Ah I meant like with a big dinner and celebrate it with all your cousins and other family members. emotion_yatta

I'm so glad, my friend was going to come over today but she called off. now I got a whole day to finish some RLC's, play some Final and watch shows. and all that in PJs, obviously. emotion_dealwithit
Hahahahahaha no. My father does cook dinner for the rest of the immediete family (sister, mother, myself) but no, not the extended family. They all live too far away / are complete nutjobs.

PJs 24/7, obviously. I get to go into work at 3am tomorrow (Sunday) so I'm totally not looking forward to that.

Sparkly Bunny

Tellius
Yosh the Panda

Hahahahahaha no. My father does cook dinner for the rest of the immediete family (sister, mother, myself) but no, not the extended family. They all live too far away / are complete nutjobs.

PJs 24/7, obviously. I get to go into work at 3am tomorrow (Sunday) so I'm totally not looking forward to that.

Ah. that's about the same for me, only we add the in-laws lol. I really hate the parents of my brother's girflriend (almost always drunk and annoying) but I already skipped christmas at their house for 3 years so I kinda have to go now D:
at least my brothers and I don't hate eachother anymore (like the previous 6 years) so it's less awkward I guess sweatdrop

ughhhhh that sounds ******** terrible emotion_puke

Girl-Crazy Partier

Yosh the Panda
Ah. that's about the same for me, only we add the in-laws lol. I really hate the parents of my brother's girflriend (almost always drunk and annoying) but I already skipped christmas at their house for 3 years so I kinda have to go now D:
at least my brothers and I don't hate eachother anymore (like the previous 6 years) so it's less awkward I guess sweatdrop

ughhhhh that sounds ******** terrible emotion_puke
Fortunately I do not have anyone like that to deal with. Being a loaner has its perks.

Yep! Christmas is the worst time of the year for work. The rest of the year is smooth sailing by comparison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff