Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want my Wii U again, I think the Mute City course is my favorite from the Mario Kart 8 DLC.

That rendition of the theme heart

Now if only they'd remake Big Blue. or Silence.

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Easily my favorite map out of the 8 DLC ones.
Followed by the Hyrule Circuit and the SNES version of Rainbow Road

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
This better mean they're going to make another F-Zero...
My Friend Goop
This better mean they're going to make another F-Zero...

We can only hope

Lonely Explorer

Considering how much detail they put into the Mute City track, you'd think someone over at Nintendo would get inspired to make another F-Zero game.

The world may never know...
Zolgear
Considering how much detail they put into the Mute City track, you'd think someone over at Nintendo would get inspired to make another F-Zero game.

The world may never know...

But why do that when they can just remake mario and zelda games constantly.

/sarcasm.

I do agree though, and I would LOVE to see a new F-Zero, hell give me a remake, something I don't care.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
i LOVED that course, the excite bike course was weird, it would be neat as a battle map though, I wish they'd add a dlc that inputs classic MK battle mode.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
My goodness this course is ******** fantastic. Probably my favorite of the DLC tracks, though Dragon Driftway is a very close second.
Z3R0437
i LOVED that course, the excite bike course was weird, it would be neat as a battle map though, I wish they'd add a dlc that inputs classic MK battle mode.

I love the excite bike map as well, but omg yes I'd love to see the old battle mode back

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Foxiiify
Z3R0437

I love the excite bike map as well, but omg yes I'd love to see the old battle mode back
for some reason I just have the urge to play "chicken" on Skyscraper from Mario Kart 64 lol
Z3R0437
Foxiiify
Z3R0437

for some reason I just have the urge to play "chicken" on Skyscraper from Mario Kart 64 lol

Ahh, so many fond memories 3nodding

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Foxiiify
Z3R0437
Foxiiify
Z3R0437

Ahh, so many fond memories 3nodding
yeah, was always fun, until someone got mad because they would always lose so they cheated and picked bowser...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff