Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been asking for days and haven't gotten a response. It's my absolute most important question about all this, and I'm desperate to have it answered. neutral

Durem Lover

I hope they leave it even though it's reason for being here is gone...
rebe-chan

Ditto. As I said in a still-unread PM to a staff member days ago:

Quote:
a hell of a lot of the good times I had with that community were in the forums as well as or even rather than the game itself, and to lose all that would be way too much.

Durem Lover

LabTech Kestin
rebe-chan

Ditto. As I said in a still-unread PM to a staff member days ago:

Quote:
a hell of a lot of the good times I had with that community were in the forums as well as or even rather than the game itself, and to lose all that would be way too much.

I hope they leave us this one thing ;n;

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We just hope our guide gets added to the saved guides thing.

It was never a HoT or anything, but it still gave good information to the newbies trying to learn what some people were talking about.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Don't worry Kestin. Tinychat still exists even if this forum doesn't. c;
II HazelSkye II
Don't worry Kestin. Tinychat still exists even if this forum doesn't. c;

But the threads, man. The threads! I want to be able to look back at all the memories held in this very forum, rediscovering shenanigans I had all but forgotten...

Plus, we haven't tinychatted for years sad

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
The Heralds of Chaos forum got archived but not removed. If that happens to this forum, we can still look back at the memories but just can't post anymore.

Familiar Lunatic

What Klatt said, at some point they'll lockdown everything but it'll still be available for viewing. Or at least that's what they've done in the past.

I presume you tried asking Zero Omega, regardless I'll bring up the point at the next AtS.
"What will happen to the zOMG! forum?" or "When will you lockdown the zOMG! forum?", something like that.
Problem with that is, I've seen forums get archived and then either deleted or made invisible (no idea which). Most notably the Halloween Bash forums from 2004. They thought we wouldn't notice. I did. *twitch*

Familiar Lunatic

LabTech Kestin
Problem with that is, I've seen forums get archived and then either deleted or made invisible (no idea which). Most notably the Halloween Bash forums from 2004. They thought we wouldn't notice. I did. *twitch*
lol x D

Don't see why they'd have to hide/delete anything, curious.

Anyway, I'll see what I can do, don't want this place to disappear either and see no reason why it should.

Familiar Lunatic

Here we go:
Zero Omega
gataka
Features

What can we expect to happen to the zOMG! forum?

Nothing! We currently have no plans to do anything with the forum.

For the moment at least. I guess the next step would be to let them know of our concerns so that when they do plan something it'll be a plan we'll like.
gataka
Here we go:
Zero Omega
gataka
Features

For the moment at least. I guess the next step would be to let them know of our concerns so that when they do plan something it'll be a plan we'll like.

Thank you very much for extracting an answer. I suppose it's the best one we can hope for. >_< Their word really means nothing anymore, but I've always thrived on reassurance I don't quite believe.

(That may be all we can get with regards to the z!F, but if I ever make it to an AtS, remind me to hound them about the H2k4ums, because that s**t is important site history, ********]

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
LabTech Kestin
gataka
Here we go:
Zero Omega
gataka
Features

Thank you very much for extracting an answer. I suppose it's the best one we can hope for. >_< Their word really means nothing anymore, but I've always thrived on reassurance I don't quite believe.

(That may be all we can get with regards to the z!F, but if I ever make it to an AtS, remind me to hound them about the H2k4ums, because that s**t is important site history, ********]

What I have to say has essentially already been said by gataka. But, as an educated guess, I would say their final decision regarding the z!Forum would be closing it and archiving it for historical purposes. Would anybody be willing to approach Gaia with a signed petition asking them for that much, at least?
gataka
Here we go:
Zero Omega
gataka
Features

You're my hero!!! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces