Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thrilled Enthusiast

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm trying to find out what the item or items are that the female lolita avi is wearing on the sign-up or join page...does anyone know?? Please let me know here or pm me. Thanks .. been trying to find out for awhile with no luck.

Magic Shapeshifter

19,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Sakura Yuki Ai
I'm trying to find out what the item or items are that the female lolita avi is wearing on the sign-up or join page...does anyone know?? Please let me know here or pm me. Thanks .. been trying to find out for awhile with no luck.

You should be able to find them using tektek.org, since they aren't new items they should be there

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Can you take a print screen?

EDIT: you can always look for "Lolita" or somesort on the marketplace instead of asking right away and not searching first...

Sakura Yuki Ai

Sexy Glitch

I just had a look. I believe the outfits are all made up of Starter items. Just pop that in on the marketplace and see the listings.

I'm assuming you mean the Japanese-inspired Heroine dress?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/57305

It's not actually lolita, but that's coo, I can see how you'd be confused.

The other dress shown is the Glitzy starter dress.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/57599

Also not lolita for obvious reasons. :3

Adorable Fisher

Are you talking about the gothic lolita with the black ringlets? Because I wondered that, too, and found out what all the items are. If that's the one, quote this and I'll tell you what they are.

Sexy Glitch

Ohhh just the main page when you're not logged in?

That's the Bellissimo Pianoforte, worn as a top over the black Sweet Lace skirt and what looks to be Raider Shih's Garment, Bitter Porridge as shoes, etc etc.

Edit: I'm a dbag and can't read whole posts and post unquoted. c: I blame the lack of coffee hahaha~

Adorable Fisher

Genea

That's the Bellissimo Pianoforte, worn as a top over the black Sweet Lace skirt and what looks to be Raider Shih's Garment, Bitter Porridge as shoes, etc etc.

Edit: I'm a dbag and can't read whole posts and post unquoted. c: I blame the lack of coffee hahaha~
And the mouth is a regular mouth option and the hair is a regular hair in the hair cutting shop~ And the headband is a regular black lolita headband that can be found in the shop (type lolita into the marketplace, it should pop up). But that rose, though. I don't know what it is, its not a part of the headband.

Well to be honest it was a little hard to understand what she was asking. But maybe we got it.

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
MarigoldMari
And the mouth is a regular mouth option and the hair is a regular hair in the hair cutting shop~ And the headband is a regular black lolita headband that can be found in the shop (type lolita into the marketplace, it should pop up). But that rose, though. I don't know what it is, its not a part of the headband.

Well to be honest it was a little hard to understand what she was asking. But maybe we got it.
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

The rose is from The Nightmare~ Also, pretty sure she's wearing eyeshadow from Masquerade and possibly blush from Masquerade too.

@OP: This probably belongs in Avatar Talk though ^^;;

User Image

Thrilled Enthusiast

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Genea

Thank You! Thank You! for help in finding just what I was looking for rofl heart I especially wanted the Bellissimo Pianoforte (jacket seen) but just couldn't locate it. Looked under lolita, piano, keyboard and a bunch of other things. Thanks very much again to you and everyone that helped!!!! whee

Thrilled Enthusiast

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
"That's what she said."

Thrilled Enthusiast

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sakura Yuki Ai