Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
piratically inclined
User Image

ℓiℓა აαץა

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, but what about those of us that have unused power-ups but haven't played in the last 6 months?

აhє ωαა tσugh fσr α ρℓuckץ jαdє

By "active" we mean having logged into Gaia.

ed s ed's Wife

Invisible Giver

17,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
My favorite suggestion so far is making astra items for each ring. So that we could wear our favorite ones on our avatars and see the graphics from the game. :'3
Even if you guys have to make separate, new items with those, and I can just trade my rings for their respective astra, I'd go for that. *nods*

Thanks for the update Zero.
I do need to ask though, where's the Back Alley Bargains grab bag you were talking about? *staring at an empty store*

wokeer's Wife

Lonely Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tetrachroma
Lady Twilight Rahl
why not turn that crappy towns 2 into a new game version? This site is not worthy of my time anymore with zOMG.

EXACTLY why do we need TWO towns? They both suck. No offense gaia but towns 1 holds our houses and there's PLENTY of hang out areas. We need a place to let our ANGST out. wahmbulance

Towns and Towns 2 are boring t____t nothing... NOTHING can replace zOMG..... only zOMG 2.0..... but oh well...
i dont use the alchemy... and i dont want only a doll.. i wan ouw Marshall following us in the shallow seas again ;___;

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
Zero Omega
Well, it's a start. That said, kind of unfortunate you talked about the Back Alley Grab Bag without it actually being available. A few questions:

* Can we get some kind of timeframe on when we can expect Grab Bags to be in BAB?
* You talked about two Commemorative Items in these Grab Bags: will these be rare random drops, or will they be like Philosopher's Caches where you can choose your item?
* What is the price range? Same as Caches? Will they be purchasable with gold?

Thanks for the update (and the SD Doll), and one more piece of advice: I think it would behoove Gaia to continue weekly updates on the status of remaining zOMG issues, even if you have to say "hey, rings aren't ready yet but we're at X stage of Y process." I know you're aware how upset this community is. I think having a regular Staff Alert and thread SEPARATE from AtS while the zOMG transition takes place would be helpful in regaining some goodwill.

Advena Avis
Thank you cry

Love your sig. emotion_kirakira

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Sellesion
My favorite suggestion so far is making astra items for each ring. So that we could wear our favorite ones on our avatars and see the graphics from the game. :'3
Even if you guys have to make separate, new items with those, and I can just trade my rings for their respective astra, I'd go for that. *nods*

Thanks for the update Zero.
I do need to ask though, where's the Back Alley Bargains grab bag you were talking about? *staring at an empty store*

Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

I like this idea.

And I second the empty store comment.

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Angelic Marshmallow

Zero Omega
Something that we missed, sorry about that!

zOMG Power-Ups: We're happy to announce that we will be doing refunds for users who have been active in the past six months that currently still have zOMG Power-Ups in their inventory that they paid Gaia Cash for. We will have more information for you on how to obtain your refund later.
User ImageUser Image

What if one still has the free ones from when the game first came out? (I can't even remember if this was an everyone thing or zeta or what, I just know they were free). What happens to these?

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Zero Omega

The grab bag is currently in Nicolae's Black Market (a shop that doesn't exist) instead of Back Alley Bargains.

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Zero Omega

zOMG Power-Ups: We're happy to announce that we will be doing refunds for users who have been active in the past six months that currently still have zOMG Power-Ups in their inventory that they paid Gaia Cash for. We will have more information for you on how to obtain your refund later.

Looking forward to the info...

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Zero Omega
piratically inclined
ℓiℓა აαץა

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered, but what about those of us that have unused power-ups but haven't played in the last 6 months?

By "active" we mean having logged into Gaia.
User Image

ℓiℓა აαץა

Thanks for clearing that up!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Regarding the Grab Bag, we're taking a look into it now. Looks like there was a slight issue getting it into the shop.

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Barnbrat
Zero Omega

Looking forward to the info...

...thanks for Marshall doll!

Shy Browser

thanks for the zomg update but
ummm zero can you explain this...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=f3eba0adf560c8ee&item_id=10095691#?tps=all;1;datedesc
a few people and I brought these vo things and didn't get the item D:

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Zero Omega

Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

I can see you're being bombarded with questions, but I have one myself.

Will the zOMG grab bag include recipes or only the components? Meaning, will we still be able to make the items if we don't already have the recipe?

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
x3rubiachica3x
ToshiTo-chan
x3rubiachica3x
I have extra revives and superchargers. How do you expect to compensate me for those?

They will probably remove them and give back the GC you spent!

A refund? I highly doubt it. Gaia never likes to give back the money that was once spent. We'll see though...

This was addressed -- just not on the front page of the thread. Supposedly those with power-ups will get a refund sometime in the future.

beg for your life's Partner In Crime

Shady Ladykiller

43,800 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • OTP 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Mr Animal Crossing
some of my power up are used how about them?

Do you mean like, completely used? Because if so, they don't refund something you got the usage from.
If not, they'll likely pay full.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces