Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Star

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
*Excuse da spells. If it annoys you. I apolygize in advance cuz I not so bright.

I has a random word generator up. It's spitting out adjectives. I will generate an adjective. And your avi will be drawn using said adjective. Cuz me bored. Tank you for your time.

P.S I only assept tips in da form of your amazing (or not so amazing) art in return. Stick people accepted. I also axesept tips in da form of advice.

Tank you agen.

Friendly Gaian

15,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100
Ohhh this sounds interesting!
maybe my avatar? =o

User Image

Blessed Gaian

It says SPARKLING *O*

le current ?

Obsessed Cultist

25,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Invisibility 100
Sounds fun! Do you only draw avis, or do you do OCs as well? Anyway I'll leave them here for your consideration C:

User Imagetektek

(I dunno whether I'm supposed to generate the word but she got Puzzled)

User Image
(And he got Crabby lol)

YugureMuffin's Princess

Shy Snowflake

13,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
*places my assassin OC in the thread*
If you don't do OCs, then maybe try my current avi? surprised
Name: Hanako Tachibana
Nickname(s): Shiina
Species: Human
Height: 4'10'' (5'3'' in part 2)
Weight: Classified
Skin Color: Pale/Fair
Hair Length: To thighs (to waist in part 2)
Hair Color: Midnight Blue/Black (Example here.)
Eye Style: Example here.
Eye Color: Pink Garnet (Example here.)
Personality: Cold-hearted, short-tempered, untrustful of others (it's rare for her to smile)

Pictures (Age 12):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The dark grey collar is optional.

(Age 17)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her arm guards are on both arms. The belt holding the holsters should be on her shorts, not her stomach.
The ankle bracelets should be indigo ribbons. Her top is indigo. The black trench coat is optional.
She has two criss-crossed belts on her left upper arm (right side if she's facing you). She doesn't show cleavage.

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

or

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

or
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Could you change her hair, ears and tattoo to orange? Also change her hair to lavender. Her top is of this periwinkle color and this peachy color.

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Widow

perhaps my current? emotion_kirakira .

Heart Star

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweet Scented Dreams

stiff
adj
Sweet Scented Dream's stiff body stood still as she gazed upon her uber super secret crush.

User Image

Friendly Gaian

15,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hero 100
Buing
Sweet Scented Dreams

stiff
adj
Sweet Scented Dream's stiff body stood still as she gazed upon her uber super secret crush.

User Image

Awww that is so adorable!
Thank you! ^^ heart

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

mainly posting because Im really curious about how these are going to turn out buuuut I guess I'll ask for my current or irl ocs please heart
User Image

wow.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

↟↟ Click for item lists ↟↟

User Image

User Image

Aiden can talk, and talk he will if it means getting out of a situation he doesn't want to be in. He often knows where to go, but lets others speak before him, in order to remain in the dark.

Name► Aiden
Nicknames► None
Gender► Male
Age► 23
Race► Human
Eyes► Dark Blue
Hair► Blonde
Height► 5'10"
Personality► Avant Garde, Eccentric, Gatherer, Excitable, Perceptive, Heavy Sleeper, Neat, Charismatic, Dramatic, Ambitious, Kleptomaniac.
Occupation► Theif
Hometown► Briall
Weapon[x]
ReferencesFace - Outfit - Photobucket
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Felrile likes to make things, and she likes to include blue in a lot of them. You'll rarely catch her wearing clothes that she didn't make herself.

Name► Felrile
Nicknames► Rilee
Gender► Female
Age► 22
Race► Elf
Eyes► Light Blue
Hair► White
Height► 5'3"
Personality► Absent-Minded, Neurotic, Clumsy, Light Sleeper, Friendly, Loner, Frugal, Night Owl.
Occupation► Seamstress/Healer
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image
User Image

Guinevere keeps to herself, often not talking, and deep in her own thought. She cares deeply for her hound, Madaeus, who is the only living thing that will always have her care and attention.

Name► Guinevere
Nicknames► Gwen
Gender► Female
Age► 27
Race► Human
Eyes► Grey Green
Hair► Brunette
Height► 5'7"
Personality► Handy, Perceptive, Athletic, Brave, Slob, Brooding, Grumpy, Adventurous, Animal Lover, Hot-Headed, Loves the Outdoors.
Occupation► Mercenary, Ex- Pirate.
Hometown► The Burn
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Tasril enjoys talking to anyone and everyone, and makes a game out of those who don't enjoy him.

Name► Tasril
Nicknames► None
Gender► Male
Age► 24
Race► Elf
Eyes► Brown
Hair► Black
Height► 5'5"
Personality► Artistic, Brave, Easily Impressed, Flirty, Vain, Witty, Caring.
Occupation► Bounty Hunter/Assassin.
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

User Image

User Image

Xandra keeps to her books, but enjoys a laugh when nessicary. She lowers her high levels of thought almost constantly to match those around her, and is known for planning just about everything out.

Name► Xandra
Nicknames► None
Gender► Female
Age► 27
Race► Ghaven
Eyes► Black
Hair► Black
Height► 6'3"
Personality► Bookworm, Genius, Perceptive, Disciplined, Slob, Quiet, Ambitious, Perfectionist.
Occupation► Scholar.
Hometown► Unknown
Weapon[x]
OtherCharahub - Poses

You can get ideas for locations/backgrounds here.

Heart Star

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Banbanana

spar·kling
ˈspärkəliNG/
adj
Banbanana chanted a sparkling prayer to the sparkling goddess of sparkling sparkingness in hopes of beans.

User Image

Heart Star

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Hisora-sama

puz·zling
ˈpəz(ə)liNG/
She stared at the zombie, puzzled at the creature in his hands.

Krabby
River Crab Pokémon

User Image

Heart Star

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Sweet Scented Dreams

Awww that is so adorable!
Thank you! ^^ heart

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Adored Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Maybe J or Missy?

Request: Jay aka J
Ref: J ~ http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9517204/

Request: Miss1337 aka Missy
Refs: Missy ~ Ref 1-> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13514038/
Poor Ref sheet, best for the color change i made, and tail style, but tail does get thinner slightly frim base to tip.
Ref 2 -> http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10450439/
Old account, lost password, But bat ears and armwings, don't have to do the armwings if its to complex.
Hair-> Either down OR in a pony tail with bangs loose to the sides of meh face
Clothes? -> http://i59.tinypic.com/sq1gjl.png
This is normally what i wear to work, plain blue shirt, bell bottoms, and my blue glass peace necklace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff